N  8e44ad small

Hello Forum! I am soon to move and work in KL Malaysia. As a Malaysia Citizen, I have been growing up all this years in other foreign countries. I am not familiar with the country, I will be appreciated if anyone could share their input on this.

I am looking for a whole unit to stay/rent in KL and my workplace is around Midvalley. Looking for less than 20 minutes (without traffic/Jam as I know some areas are Jam badly) to KL. We are a small family and soon to have a baby. I do hope there will be play schools, Grocery stores and Hospital nearby as my wife could drive around and I could go to work using LRT or Public Transport. It would be good if anyone knows a safer area to live and with all the amenities mention above. I have filter in Puchong, OUG, Old Klang Road and Bukit Jalil but feel free to share any part of the area that you find suitable for me to look into.

I would like to apologize here if my discussion is out of context in this forum. Please do delete it if moderators find it inappropriate .

Nevertheless, I will be appreciated if anyone could share your opinion :)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

A  e74c3c small

Hi Ngu Bryan
You mentioned Bangsar is expensive?? Perhaps if you could share what price range are you looking at and how rooms required? House or flats, we can help you to narrow down suitable locations?
Cheers

D  c0392b small

I think based on the requirement as stated it will be good staying in taman desa.

A  27ae60 small

Or any other location along the ktm railway line.

N  8e44ad small

@Steve Lum @Magdelin, Thanks so much for the recommendation. I will look into both area.

@Agnes. I would say less than RM1300. Condo/Apartment would be good. 3 or 2 rooms with 2 toilets and one carpark.

@Amlhm, I do hope there is an apartment or condo nearby to LRT/Public transport. Maybe less than 15min to public transport.