Img 1152 small

I'm thinking of buying a property, and the agent told me that they can include the insurance money in the loan as well. Should I take the more expensive wan from the loan or foot it out myself for the cheaper one? And do i really need fire insurance?


13615 10153703410373712 1093131854153132234 n small

Hi Diane!

Think you should best be clear on the differences between MRTA and MLTA first and foremost before listing to your agent and deciding what's best to do. Both are fundamentally different packages. Fire insurance, for me its a yes.