Sunway
1375289 10151932193128879 638718576 n small

Looking for a nice condominium to buy around Jalan Klang Lama? Something above 2,000 square feet and more premium.

Thanks!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Images small

@Calvin I very strongly suggest you choose a home in Bandar Sunway and avoid Jalan Klang Lama if you wish to avoid messy and complicated neighbourhoods. Bandar Sunway is so much better especially since they have the BRT now. Geo Residences? I'm not sure..

A  34495e small

I strongly disagree Old Klang Road being a messy and complicated neighbourhoods.

Images small

Hi Albert, why do you not think that Old Klang Road is a messy and complicated neighbourhood? I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, maybe I'm just biased since I'm from PJ, but I've not had very good experiences at Old Klang Road. It's always jammed during peak hours, and the Scott Garden area is a mess. So is the wet market area. In fact the impression the whole stretch of the road gives to me is that it is a very... 'chap' kind of place. Very... 'not so good' and low end kind of area...

A  34495e small

Hi. I'm trying to pick a fight too. I apologize if my statement offended you. Maybe I'm biased too since I was born and raised in Old Klang Road. I agreed with you about Scott Garden. I too find the area a mess but the jam in Old Klang Road is inevitable since it's the only main road serving around 5 neighbourhoods and the wet market have been there for very very long. I do agree with you it gives people a very "chap" impressions. It's low end because there's pretty much nothing there until recently but some of the neighbourhoods off Old Klang Road have a lot of rich people residing in those area.

Cheers. :)