Larryclockone small

Hi Propsocializers,

A client is looking for a factory unit for sale in Shah Alam or Bangsar. Please contact me if you have one to propose. Please include the following if possible.

- General location
- Price
- Size
- Must be FREEHOLD

Send to me @ 0173785335 via Whatsapp or SMS, I will return your call or message after I confirmed client's interest. Thanks!

(PS: Please mention your name as well, thanks.)

Regards,
Larry Yap
(Real Estate Finders)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

1 small

Hi Larry Yap,

The Land Area size and Build up Size? Budget?

Cheers,
Aaron Wong

20160228103457 small

Larry, there's no factory in Bangsar area even the land over there the price is like a gold... :)

20160228103457 small

Perhaps you can provide the size and budget, so the other agents can go accordingly follow your requirement.

Larryclockone small

@wanazemi Hey man, thanks for the heads up, didn't realize that. I shall inform my client as well. Thanks a lot.

Larryclockone small

UPDATE: Another client looking for factory unit in Subang/USJ. Thanks.

Budget: 3 to 5 mil, investment purpose, prefers large build up (no specification)
contact me to propose.

Larryclockone small

Thanks @Mag!

P  2c3e50 small

I remember 20 years ago Lever Brothers (now Unilever) factory used to be a landmark in Bangsar. Now, i agree with Wanazemi, no more factories in Bangsar. All the factories have given way to commercial or high end condo development. U can actually see the same trend happening in PJ now. Factories are moving away and give way for commercial development. Good for the market - area renewal and increase property value...