Img 1152 small

The new place to be, close to the upcoming LRT station yet not too near. Like the area but heard that the majority of the tenants are renters. Any experts in this area to advise?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 0478 copy small

Kota Damansara used to be 'the next HOT location' to invest in. But now, it's so well-developed that it becomes quite high density, which explains the bad traffic condition. Not sure what type of property are you interested in and your budget, but there's a middle range condo there called Pelangi Damansara in KD, apparently not too bad.

Img 1152 small

I heard that Pelangi Damansara's traffic congestion is terrible in the morning actually... yea. Have been looking to other places like Semenyih and Kajang too cuz at least I'd be able to get a brand new landed property at the same price. But... central a.k.a convenient location vs ulu but big home on the outskirts. Hmmm.... @_@

S  16a085 small

(Pos in telah dikeluarkan oleh admin PropSocial disebabkan oleh kandungan yang tidak berpatutan atau spam)

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

@Dianne, give and take lor.

Central location = Expensive, small, but convenient

Ulu-er location = Affordable, bigger units, distant from cities, (perhaps potential to develop in near future?)

For me, I would choose those in KL, Klang Valley area for own stay, if I have extra money, then I would purchase those further like Kajang, Semenyih for investment. Coz convenience is the utmost consideration, for me lah.