4997 236071 1428480395
J  7f8c8d small

What kind of impression does this area gives to you?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Current impression: Majority occupied by Indian community... and the Sentul West MRT station...

M  f39c12 small

a quite demanding area since the new condo has risen. especially those in Bandar Baru Sentul

J  8e44ad small

Future developing area.

Img 6323 small

I'm an agent as well as a resident in Sentul. In my opinion, previously, i mean 10 years back, yes, no doubt sentul is full of indians residents, but in past 5 years, there is more and more expats and chinese lives here. There's more and more developer coming in after YTL, and there are still a bunches of new projects by Maxim, UOA, Sky World and etc. My expectation on Sentul is very high, I predict that it will become a very potential and demanding town. Rumors one of the shopping mall will be build soon, around same time as UOA project, and there will be one upcoming MRT station in next 5 years. So, what do you say?

J  8e44ad small

@windzneom upcoming mall is Aeon Group Shopping Mall.

@Joeloh88 

Will Sentul become the next Puchong?

J  8e44ad small

@domng 

I could not tell you it would be next puchong but it does have high potential to be.

Some more it is very near to KL City, Mont Kiara, Kepong and JlN Ipoh ,

it does has its advantages.

Img 5409 small

@jaret6127_prop 

yet to explore into this area. wat is the price range for landed and non landed property?

Any upcoming shopping malls in Sentul?

Img 6323 small

Ya, correct @ Joeloh88  . It's aeon.

@ domng   so far, is AEON will be at batu muda area, which is beside UOA & Maxim. But YTL still hold a commercial land at KTM SENTUL area, so it might be another mall as well.

@6011_3531_5354 so far, the price range for hi-rise is around 380k-700k, depends on size and area. YTL area is much more expensive because walking distance to school, shops, LRT and KTM. Sentul growing area now is at batu muda where all the developer fighting for develope this area. Taman Dato senu still have few piece of land which yet to be develope (currently all illegal/legal wooden house, malay kampung). 

Img 6323 small

MRT2 jalan ipoh station would help in increasing the land value in sentul too, because the station will be at Jalan Ipoh Little India area, next to rica residence and walking distance from Sentul KTM station. Definately it will boost the property price in Sentul area, especially YTL area and Sentul Plaza Area. 

Img 6323 small

If subsales landed in Taman Dato Senu area, is around RM400-480k for 12x55, or 14x40 , 2.5 storey intermediate lot. Taman Pelangi Around RM500k-RM800k depends on size too. But mostly all leasehold.

@windzneom 

I assume leasehold to be the typical 99 years?

800px petaling jaya city sections.svg small

Not much freehold properties in the area, I guess. 

Img 6323 small

domng Ya! 99 years. 

@windzneom 

Since recent developments are 99 leasehold...

I wonder where is the oldest leasehold property developed around the Sentul vicinity?

Pre-independence? haha

Img 6323 small

for subsales landed in sentul, mostly all left around 60++  tenure ONLY. Frankly speaking, if oldest one, I'm not so sure. Haha

L  2c3e50 small

Just been there a few times, I think some areas in Sentul is kinda dodgy is it?

@Ling 

I remember Brickfields look Dodgy as well 15 years ago. Look at it now, feels kinda high class right? 

Img 6323 small

@Ling ~ Really depends on area..but along main road side, is totally different thing. IF you were saying bout kampung chubadak or kampung chubadak tambahan area, or certain area along batu muda and current UOA sentul point previously kampung also, then yea, it is quite old and dodgy.

Img 6323 small

@domng

Exactly! You got the point, according to JPPH (Valuation and property services dept), during 1980, 2 storey link house in seputeh and bangsar area transacted at RM85,000 and now? RM1.5 million and above! Dont underestimated a place! as long as it is Near to KL city, Near to MRT/LRT (convenience), near to amenities, this particular property or area will have chance to grow. BUT of course, nothing comes fast, same goes to investment. ^^

@windzneom 

Yes you are right... if you believe a particular area will prosper into the next Petaling Jaya, you ought to find a way to invest in it while it is still in development infancy...

then you have yourself a goose which lays golden eggs for many years to come!

Img 6323 small

yes, exactly. Property investment take times but at least lesser risk than stock market.

@windzneom 

Just diversify your investment portfolio... any high risk investment can be monitored and mitigated...

Own dp small

Quite a hot area now as its nearby to city centre and accessibly from anywhere.

Being sandwiched in between Kepong and Wangsa Maju does have its benefits...

Img 6323 small

@domng totally agreed with what you said and i'm doing it now too on diversified my investment. haha

Img 6323 small

exactly. Even Gombak also become a hot pick area now with the new project of KL traders. But too high dense. haha

@windzneom 

What do you mean by KL traders project? Can share some information and project site photos? thanks

Pic small

Still a nice place for investment... as the price per sqft is ranged between RM250 - RM550 ... many many new development in the future... with train services... 

targeting own stay / those who commute to work, if you are driving to work... in near future ... you can forget about the place... as the jam is already piling up since few years back.

Img 6323 small

@domng

It's a new project by SCP Group.The name is KL TRADERS SQUARE, consist of 5 blocks of 30 levels residential units, and 97 units shoplots. Residential selling at RM460 psf with smallest unit size start from 842sf to 1059sf.

Img 6323 small

project site map, project exterior illustration

Right next to Jalan Gombak and DUKE intersection... strategic location

Img 6323 small

Location wise is not bad, because it's located right at the T-junction. Turn left to go Setapak and KL, turn right to go gombak, setapak, wangsa maju, Go straight to go duke highway, sentul area.

Img 5409 small

@imronaldsoo agreed with you. keen to take lrt/train if i am doing office job with fixed time and work location. 

Img 20161230 wa0000 small

Previously my opinion about Sentul is Indian community and lower income group people, but now i have change completely perception toward Sentul.  Ever since YTL come into picture, Sentul have transformed into another life style living area in Kuala Lumpur.  Sentul have a strategic location whereby it only need 5-10 minutes to KL city.  Beside LRT and KMT station is located within the Sentul vicinity which added advantages to Sentul community.

@6011_3531_5354 

Agree with you on fixed time and work location. It would be even better if more people can work from home and do not need to contribute to more people traffic jam right?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@jaret6127_prop thanks for sharing