N  1abc9c small
I have a condo in Damansara Perdana. I am lookinf ror agent who can help me to sale it

SHARE THIS TOPIC

L1090805 001 small

Good day everyone Im looking for an agent to help me sell my cafe this is attempted sales pitch. I believe all the details you need will be shared below. So, if you are interested to help me push my unit please read this then give me a call. Thank You. @font-face{ font-family:"Times New Roman"; } @font-face{ font-family:"宋体"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Calibri"; } @font-face{ font-family:"SimSun"; } p.MsoNormal{ mso-style-name:Normal; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0pt; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun; mso-bidi-font-family:'Times New Roman'; } span.msoIns{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single; color:blue; } span.msoDel{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:line-through; color:red; } @page{mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;}@page Section0{ margin-top:72.0000pt; margin-bottom:72.0000pt; margin-left:90.0000pt; margin-right:90.0000pt; size:595.3000pt 841.9000pt; layout-grid:18.0000pt; } div.Section0{page:Section0;}

Good day, this is an opportunity for you to own a beautiful cafe in Petaling Jaya (Section 8). BabaKuat is local term mean, "Strong Man" has been in operation since August 2017. Ever since our inception, we have been featured online in several independent websites and blogs.

Our cafe is strategically located in the business hub of Petaling Jaya, which is an outskirt business and residential neighborhood 15 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur City Center.

Within the vicinity of Baba Kuat Cafe, our cafe is surrounded by offices such as the L.G., Unilever, QI Tower, Standard Finances Advisor and many more local and international offices. Thereby, our customers are made up of many different nationalities and races. Which allow future owner(s) of our outlet to express their creativity in food & drinks offerings.

Being so near to the central hub of the capital city as well being in an influential neighbour, the cafe and the open wide space outside is perfect to offer weekend diners a truly unique experience. Yet, still being to offer a sort of cosy, hidden gem to be discovered vibe. Perfect for anyone who wants to set up a SpeakEasy Bar, Private Dining, Outdoor Catering, Event Space and so on .

Accessibility to cafe is serviced by a nearby LRT Taman Jaya (5mins walk) and nearby Bus Stop. There's also parking within the building as well as public parking. In terms of security, the building itself has round the clock security guards. One major plus point; our cafe is next to the Security Control Room.

In regards to sales, daily revenue is with RM600- RM 800 from Savoury Food Sales. Coffee and Cake Set will be well received as our location caters to the surrounding offices who will want to come down and grab a sip of coffee or destress.

The sale of Babakuat Cafe will include all liquid and fixed assets. This cafe can operate with one full time staff, which will help to keep the OPEX down for future investor. There isn't any restrictions from the management in terms of operational hours and service offerings.

Even though the potential of this cafe is there, and that we designed and make most of the furniture in the cafe. I, as the owner has to let the cafe go as it will be moving elsewhere. And as someone who cant be hands on with the cafe any longer, I am looking for someone who has an interest in F&B to take over and fulfill their dreams and goals just like I did.

Baba Kuat Cafe is more than happy to welcome you to have a look around. And get more information from me. 

Img 6323 small

hi you may approach me at my whatsapp +60173102900

2015 10 15 20.30.00 small

hi u can sent your details to +6016-3125817

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@nazkhanov good sharing