Dsc 7722 small

Hi all, I'm selling a new project with guarantee buy back basis. Confirm can earn at least RM100k after hand over. Please contact me @ 010-5468836 or leave ur comment down here for more info. Thanks

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

Good share. Does it come with Guarantee Rental Return as well? 

Dsc 7722 small

@domng Nope, only do for Guarantee Buy Back.

Img 5409 small

@mingkiat which project is that? only heard about Guarantee Rental Return but yet to discover Guarantee Buy Back. 

@mingkiat 

Can you please share with us some project references with this Guarantee Buy Back scheme?

Dsc 7722 small

@6011_3531_5354 Hi there, don't mind can contact with me through my number I can explain in details to you..

Dsc 7722 small

@domng Guarantee Buy Back is mainly for investor where afraid of value of the project can have a kind of insure and the investor will at least earn certain amount from the property(of course we know they can earn more than what we given) 

Dsc 7722 small

Nowadays money games are flying around in Malaysia.. but money games means you put in money and play the game, high risk high return.

Instead that the money to play for that, why not just use it as downpayment for a new house, Guarantee return also after certain years. At the end of the day if really dunwan to sell also you got a house to stay Haha

I am still sceptical. As I don't see any good example for Guaranteed Buy Back in the market. 

Dsc 7722 small

@domng Normally now market do is Guarantee Rental Return(GRR) Scheme. But this scheme there is a period or timing, what happened after that contract end? You take the unit rent it urself if the management dunwan to continue the contract with you.

Dsc 7722 small

Different between GDBB & GRR:

Guarantee Developer Buy Back scheme: Developer buy back the unit from you within certain period after unit is complete/ hand over. 

Guarantee Rental Return Scheme:  Owners who purchase a property have to lease the unit back to the property developer or property management company. In exchange, they will get rental returns either based on a guaranteed return model or a profit-sharing scheme, for a set period of time.

@mingkiat 

So what is in it for the Developer to offer such attractive Guarantee Buy Back scheme?

Is it they need the cash upfront from the sales for other investment, or other reason.

Dsc 7722 small

@domng Offer Guarantee Buy Back is to boost confident of investor nowadays who afraid of economy now in Malaysia.. Of course developer foresee this project can earn more than what its offer to the purchaser now

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@mingkiat thanks for sharing