5. cctv cameras
Logo3 small

报章上几乎每天都有报导关于寮屋区或廉价公寓一带所发生的犯罪事故。如今很多住宅区都会推出围篱与保安计划,目的就是为了让居民的安全在受到保障下能和平与宁静地过日常生活。不过,事实可真如此呢?PropSocial决定更深一层探索这些案件,并且也采访了一些住在有围篱与保安社区的居民。

廉价区域的罪案

脏兮兮及衰朽的,寮屋区及外籍移民居住的地方往往都有不好的名声。从三更的狂欢派对到夫妻打架并当场自尽的罪行都在所不奇,这些地方大部分都有着自己的故事,以下是一些例子:

Flora Damansara 公寓
二零一四年三月 - 一宗毒品交易失败的匪徒因为害怕有关当局的逮捕而意图逃离。警方当晚巡逻公寓一带时,听见事发单位传出噪音,因此破门而入。一旦进入了单位,发现三名男子紧抱着窗花欲逃。其中两名男子成功爬下并顺利逃脱,但其中一名男子却不幸失足,从六层楼高坠下而身亡。

Lester 公寓
二零一三年十二月 - 这是一栋位于白沙罗达迈(Damansara Damai)的廉价公寓。其公寓的外观绝不具吸引力,且它也位于一个不受欢迎的地区里。一名十八岁的女大生尸体被发现时身上只穿内衣,腹部有五刀刺伤痕迹,而其印度籍男友被发现七处有刀伤。他们的尸首是如何被发现的呢?是案发数日后有债主闯入他们的公寓单位要领债时才发现的。

Saujana 公寓
二零一二年八月 - 在家中被勒杀,第九频道(TV9)的执行员奴尔莎莉扎(Nur Syaleza) 被丈夫杀害。据所搜查的证据显示,相信其丈夫是因为不满她的工作时间而开出杀戒,但也有人说可能是因为嫉妒心?我们并不晓得实情。虽然一开始以为这是一宗自杀案,但最后她的丈夫证实被判处谋杀罪成立。

Mentari Court 公寓
二零一一年十月 - 警方成功在 Mentari Court 公寓破获一个卖淫的犯罪集团,其中发现共有二十一名年龄介于十八到四十二岁的乌干达籍女郎被关锁在四个单位内。她们获救后被送到福利院,经过一系列调查后才遣送她们回国。

Mentari Court 公寓皆可能是巴生谷一带罪案率最声名狼籍的公寓之一。这公寓已为以下事项成了名:
一)低价妓女
二)非法外籍移民(参涉于卖淫与毒品贩卖)
三)黑帮活动

据报道,于二零一一年时,儿童卖淫活动在我国最为旺盛,最年轻的性奴仅有十三岁。而这些儿童性奴往往被收藏在哪里呢?多数都是在廉价公寓内。http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/165902.html

富人区的罪案

接下来的是,较富裕的人所居住的地区都具有围篱与保安社区。PropSocial 的笔者为了获取更多精彩有趣的故事供读者阅读,已在外嗅探了一段时间。出乎预料的是,她从中发现到一连串可怕的罪行 - 是从未被报道出来的罪案。也许是因为受到富人的影响?

那拥有着鹅卵石密盖的广阔走道和美化花园,就是所谓有钱人所居住的地方,极致奢华且安全舒适的地方。至少这些都是外人所想象的。可是我们将告诉你那些眼看上去宏伟坚固的围墙背后的社群里真正发生过的事。

哥打白沙罗(Kota Damansara)

二零一三年 - 一名社交名流与她的朋友们到外吃早餐,把自己和弟妇的女佣留守在家里照顾弟妇的婴儿。正当吃完早餐去着一个珠宝展的途中,她忽然接到家里打来的一通电话。“太太!您弟妇的女佣抱了宝宝,拿着一个包袋离开了!” 这‘太太’二话不说就立即赶回家。非常庆幸的,她恰好遇上该女佣一手抱着婴儿一手提着包包正在路旁等德士。随后,尽管该女佣坚持说她只是带宝宝去散步,他们最后还是把她驱逐出境了。当时的保安员可在干嘛?怎么能在没查询地情况下就让该女佣抱着婴儿走了出去呢?

USJ 3, 苏邦再也
二零一四年 - 廉价公寓外轮胎钢圈和轮胎轮毂偷窃案件时有所闻。可是。。。该如何解释豪华轿车在大门上了锁的情况下被偷走,更何况是在有围篱、保安及闭路电视监管的住宅区里发生?这案件并没有被报道出来,是其中一名该地方居民为我们透露的。

八打灵再也,第十一区 (Section 11, Petaling Jaya)
二零一零年 - 这一区有很多美丽、大间且价钱不菲的独立式房屋,很多知名人士和外籍人士都居住在这。事情发生在一间因为房子面积太大而酿成祸的故事,不,我们绝对不是在开玩笑。有一天晚上,这间独立式洋房进了两个贼。家里的女佣被吵杂声惊醒后高喊救命。两名贼把她轮奸后还偷走了楼下的全部电子产品。主人们隔天醒来后才发现楼下所有家电财物都不见了,也迟迟未听见在房里哭泣的女佣。主人们报警后,随着也把女佣送回国。

下集。主人们请了另一名女佣。房子再次被入劫。这次,警报器被动了手脚。这位新聘的女佣也被轮奸了,而她歇斯底里的直呼救也没人听见。匪徒满足了自己的欲望后,也一样把户主的家电掏空。户主们第二天起来后只见新女佣在一旁抽泣。他们报了警后也把女佣送回国,自己也搬走了。至于新的主人嘛,他养了几只凶猛的守卫犬、一名保安人员和安装警报系统。其中有趣的事是,该街的拐弯处便有一个警察亭。

Puncak Prima, 金地花园 (Sri Hartamas)
二零零四年 - 一位名为奴莉达三苏丁(Noritta Samsudin) 的模特儿兼公关官员, 被发现死在房里,死因为窒息式性爱。当时这可是一件知名度高的案件,至今案件依然未解,干案凶徒仍然逍遥法外。这起令人发指的案件是发生在一个有围篱、闭路电视、及二十四小时保安看守的公管公寓内发生。

所以你来评评看。其实哪一个比较危险?豪华车子从富人区锁好的家里被偷窃出来,女佣反复被强奸和财物被掏空的当儿户主们什么都没听到?还是穷人区的泛滥毒品交易和卖淫活动?其实,有钱人的住宅环境无可否认是比较舒适。除此之外,它的安全性也始终是一个错觉罢了。

尽管如此,我们可以来看看实达生态园 (Setia Eco Park),经过笔者多年的房地产资料参考搜寻,这市镇被认为是大马最安全的社区。它有着严格的保安设施,当地的保安人员在一年内通过彻底检查每一辆来访者车子的方式,成功抓获三名出走的女佣。

保安人员也会拨电与家里的主人确认来访者的到来以防抢劫案件发生。保安人员甚至会骑着脚车跟随来访者到有关户主的家外,看见屋主邀请来访者入屋后才离开。如果保安人员能够无时无刻进行巡逻,或如果夜间看见一班无聊的女孩在湖边聊天时,扩大其巡逻路线来看护好她们那该有多好。然而,如今世风日下,没有完全安全的地方。在任何时候都必须提高警惕。注意自身安全!

(Translated by: Yau Yin Wey, 20th October 2015)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

Sad stories.... why are all these crimes happening in our neighborhood? what are the relevant authorities doing to reduce eliminate and prevent them from happening?

Waqi crop small

Still, at least having a G&G home helps relieve 50% of anxiety n crime

Dianelynn.86 small

I wanna stay in a play liek Setia Ecopark too!! But i'm too poor!! So how?!

K  c0392b small

brain wash all human is better way...cause all crime is by human

Photo small

Bet the maids at Section 11 were enjoying it more than screaming for help. They must be pretty good actresses then, in order to just let this happen.

D  c0392b small

The unfortunate truth is, rich men have a choice which they can pay for better security while poor men do not have such choice and they have to deal with what they have

E  27ae60 small

@danielvundy Sadly, I agree with you. Those rich guys can buy trained guard dogs, install infra red security cameras and alarms and hire security guards. But what can the poor people do? Sad...

D  f39c12 small

Yes.. Good neighbourhood for rich ppl

Photo2 small

So after all, crimes can happen in both rich and poor neighborhood. I guess its just the mentality and the standard of living that we have to improve to solve this. I guess no matter how strict security or how many tiers it is with, as long as the economy is good, public awareness is high and law enforcement is efficient enough, crimes will decrease, like Singapore...

061  img 5963 small

@shawnlim, I agree with you. Very much depends on the society's mentality, economy situation and law enforcement.

As for Singapore, it's also because it's a tiny country and there's nowhere to run. Lol xD

D  f39c12 small

Malaysia is big,

D  c0392b small

Yes, have to agree that crimes can happen in both rich and poor neighborhood. But would it be fair to claim that neighbourhood with good private security definitely has lower crime rate?

The only way to tackle crime rate in the society is to attract higher FDI, create more real jobs, and reduce unemployment rate. If everyone has a decent job, I doubt people want to rob for fun or do a part time robbing job :)

D  f39c12 small

have to make the country a better state to live in

Photo2 small

Haha, true true, everyone plays their own part in building this country together

C  2c3e50 small

Why not thief go to the rich guy? Poor guy has nothing to steal also. If I'm thief i will just go to rich man. haha...

D  c0392b small

Because rich guyshave tighter security :)

Zikri white small

This best neighborhood to live in is TTDI. The neighborhood association is very strong and active. Police are quite attentive to security and there is good cooperation between them. Sure there are break ins but its manageable. I see policemen patrolling day and night here. That's why a non renovation house single storey house is a million bucks while you can add another 150k get double storey house in BU. Security is one reason people willing to pay to stay here.

C  16a085 small

Nowhere is completely safe. Even if you stay in a mansion that has personal security guard & every high-end security devices, you can't avoid disasters like earthquake. Just live with it & stay happy :)

Pic small

I have one encounter... in the area that i am staying... 

in the past where the resident here form a gated and guarded community whereby each of us have to pay RM80 to hire security guard... the crime rate spike to the peak...

then later on more and more resident refuse to pay the gated and guarded fee and at the end of the day the committee dissolved due to insufficient funding. 

surprisingly without the presence of the security guard, break-in cases immediately dropped to less than 10% a month within the community. 

so i am really not sure in some area, the security would helped. 

S  1abc9c small

i think the safest area is perhaps where I live - sri suria in bukit rimau ;-)

we just do it a bit better, thanks to a very strong and active RA, 9-foot walls with razor wire, and a professional property manager (Henry Butcher).

Kate chew small

@iamronaldsoo, sometimes the security guards are the culprit! You may never know.

20150527 023646 1 small

@iamronaldsoo ............sounds like guard bringing in those crimes?

Pic small

@carmenfoong ... i am not surprised...

C  16a085 small

do you have any actual data or statistics supporting the information?

Own dp small

This post is just about the sharing of the ares of crime with the title of comparison. I believe sometimes the guard is being formed and collecting the monthly security fee as they make up the scenarios of breaking into the houses and causes many unfortunate things to happen to give fear to that certain neighbourhood.

Attachment small

Crimes happens everywhere not just neighbourhoods. Ever since ISA Act was repealed, a lot of hard core criminals taking advantage. Most are repeat offenders be it drug addicts, robbers etc. Even the area I stay also, may car tyres, batteries stolen and missing. Cars not spared too. 

Own dp small

@ad85_chew That's very true. Crimes happen everywhere and its up to PDRM overcome it by monitoring and patroling. Basically doing their work in a more proper and responsive way.

For Car batteries, Tyre puncture - It happens alot at the LRT/MRT/KTM parking areas. It's been a norm until public don't know what to do with it.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing