1montkiara
V  f39c12 small

I am thinking of renting a condo around Jalan Kiara 3 stretch as it is near to Garden International school. Is this side of Mont' Kiara peaceful & quiet?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

1601139 10152045012567807 754699745 n small

Compare to Jalan Kiara 3 (the access to Segambut) i prefer Jalan Kiara 1 ... hahaha

V  f39c12 small

Thank you for everyone's comments and tips, I appreciate it! I was invited to stay with a friend for a week (just to try out for myself). Stayed at a condo facing the kampung segambut dalam, opposite Garden Int'l school. Next to it is a new development, I think it's called MK22. Apart from the construction noise, I must say at 5.45 am, I kept being woken up by the prayer (especially during that early hour in the morning, it is very quiet). It is quite a culture shock for me as normally in other similar countries where I've stayed, including Turkey, Indonesia, I do not recall the volume being turned on to so high. I've since moved out, and moved farther away from the kampung.

Aaa logo main small

thats the other side of MK, because there is a small community mosque nearby. where i live in Kiara 2 which is the other side... facing Plaza mont Kiara, i do not hear the morning prayers

Jinus ki small

Mont Kiara has a good environment for living standard. As my opinion