Properties in malaysia
Img 2190 small

Hi guys, i just joined this propsocial & wanted to buy another property for investment below 300K. Any suggestion?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

A  27ae60 small

Checkout Boulevard 28. They have studio units 400+ sqf for rm280k+. Address is Cheras, but it is on the border of cheras and kl central. it is only 5-10 mins drive to Jln Tun Razak.
Completion is end 2019, so i think it is good for investment as u r locking in today's price for 4 years in future property. Also less to pay monthly as only need to serve interest for progressive payments.
This project is JV between mapletree (part of Temasek) and some other, so i think no need worry about project getting abandoned.
I would buy for investment if i have the xtra cash, which i dont :(

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

woot @amlhm, interesting! but 400+ sqf only, how much the rental can be for studio around that area?

Img 2190 small

@amlhm thanks for giving this info, I didn't know that this project exist. LOL.. I managed to do few research about this project & found it's interesting. 280k ++ for partially-furnished is quite good ordy.

I did read that this project it no DIBS option still have to pay the interest for another 4years but it also mentioned that after 5years no RPGT applied. huhu but 5years is counted after the completion date or now started? :| :|

In term of location, it's so strategic & easy access to city centre but what drive the buyers/tenants there is the traffic flow, no? As everywhere is jammed now, unless going towards rawang or seremban.. lol...

Owh ya.. gud question from @virspirit what's the rental range for the studio units that area, if it's affordable & profitable I may proceed to take 1 unit there.. hehe

A  27ae60 small

@pat my understanding is rpgt are calculated from date of SPA.

rental rate, i am not so sure. but i reckon any studio unit with lifestyle facilities/amenities can go for min 1.2k? if furnished or partial furnished then more.

10995829 10153165055403109 5402980699400049563 n small

Yup, RPGT is count upon sign on SPA. But you do need aware on your loan lockdown period also. Loan lockdown will be count from the day you pay your first instalment~

Omar side small

300k prop is getting harder and harder to get.in KL you can get a low cost flat, a decent apartment (without swimming pool) or a studio unit. what is your target rental ROI?

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

yes, now 300k property is very hot demand but those within this price property you can only able to get soho unit not to called condominium or house. Unless is Old property ...

Img 2190 small

@amlhm @dj_yat thanks for the RGPT info, if am not mistaken if it's our 1st time selling a house within 5years, we can waive the RGPT, no?
@omar_goldrealty @joyceprop88 yup, I agree on both of you. 300k property is hot & ppl are really willingly to pay eventhough we know that it might be smaller, to start a family may be will be difficult but for those singles & investment purposes it might a good start. finger-crossed. :|

btw, @omar_goldrealty I did check the nearest property there the Pertama Residency with 610sqft it can go up till 2k/month.I don't expect much returns may be around 11%-15% only as I just target 400++sqft in 28BVLD (sigh..)

K  c0392b small

@patriciajoseph87, hi, am sale agent for 28blvd frm Henry Butcher real estate. For pandan perdana, really cant compare due to no same project in perdana. All are quite old building. furthermore, the project still got 4more years to complete. ROI cant to be calculate.
For me, I don't give any ROI hope to client, because different client might have diff prospect on the ROI, and diff calculation.

Some ppl using how many downpayment paid+installment,
some ppl using rental for calculation
Some ppl using disposal price for calculation.

D  c0392b small

I really want to thanks again to PropCafe as i was referring to http://propcafe.net/28-boulevard-pandan-lake-pandan-perdana/

Img 2190 small

@kendro I agree on you, different buyer have different ROI prospect. :) Since, you are 1 of the sales agent it's will be great to have extra details on 28BVLD. :)
@duenlim yea, it's very useful reference I did read review from PropCafe too..

K  c0392b small

@patriciajoseph87 not sure how the msg function here to reply u.

But i dont mind share the information here.

Built up start frm 450sf-1367 (got soho and service apartment).

Price currently the cheapest is 290k up to 800k+

Downpayment 10%,developer bear the spa legal fees. Loan side all by purchaser.

The price listed is after discount frm developer.

We take another 4years(2019 handover) to done the construction. Spa will mention for 60years. Bcs we start signing since last quarter of last year.

Second 10% will be claim when march2016.(1st installment start,if u get 90%loan margin)
Third 10% when around 2017.

Lex yap small

@patriciajoseph87 i have 300k apartment at kajang,is new apartment

Propcafe.net small

@Duenlim Thanks for following us! :) Hopefully 28 Boulevard review from us is useful to all of you. Happy investing.

20150527 023646 1 small

Desa Tun Razak apartment, about 900sf, 3r2b, part furnished, leasehold bal 70+yrs, maintenance fee $70/mth asking 280K - call/whatsapps me Carmen 0122338525

P  16a085 small

Rm300k available in ritze studio perdana at damansara perdana. Can Contact peter 0123982869.

G  7f8c8d small

@Patriciajoseph87, I have one project, selling price less than RM250,000, nearby universities. Hence, good for continuous students' rental. Interested? PM me. Thanks.

D  27ae60 small

I have recommendation for property below RM300k with ROI above 5%
Feel free to contact Don at 0123290345 :)

P  2c3e50 small

Bargain hard, u can get a 2 room 600+sf freehold condo at USJ 19 Rhythm Avenue. Subsale.

1601139 10152045012567807 754699745 n small

Boul 28 is actually located in Pandan Perdana as you can see the site from MRR2 highway. Is quite convenient to access to MRR2, Maluri, Shamelin, KL City, Sg Besi.

The concern of the public is the road that access in this project site is 1 lorong masuk 1 lorong keluar. I got few friends stay in Pandan Indah and Pandan Perdana that share with me the condition of that area. They heard the public rumor saying that the road will be enlarge into 4 lane which 2 lorong masuk 2 lorong keluar. But, this all is yet to know till further official notice.

Me small

My Advise.... Increase your budget a little if it's at all possible... Below 300K will either get you a tiny studio/soho or for larger property, somewhere pretty far out.

Get your banks to perform a loan eligibility for you based on your current salary before you go hunting. You will save a lot of time.

Investment wise, Rental gains are great with small soho/studios depending on your furnishings + reno. But capital gains are subjective... Some are awesome. Some are slow..

Just my 2 cents. Cheers and All the best mate!!

Images small

Hello hello!! I think Ayuman Suites in Gombak near to universities start price RM290k only! http://www.propsocial.my/property/5564/gombak/ayuman-suites

P  f39c12 small

Hello Guys, I can find your ideal property with your ideal price :)
You all can fill in the form by click in the link at below
http://goo.gl/forms/hEEGT12kvo
I will find for you without any charges :)

E  27ae60 small

Don't know if there are properties below 300k here but I know their houses are really cheap and very huge. Only problem is that it's kinda far.. http://seripajam.com.my/Home#.VdbF1lOqqko

Capture small

Hi Patricia,
There are still many good areas that have bigger built-up units at that price range. However, chances are, you will need to compromise on the maintenance of the area.

I have a good 850sf unit in Damansara Perdana, it's going for slightly above RM200K. ROI is expected to be around 5%, which makes it a great investment property at this current point in time. Please contact me at 012-207 3989.

Thanks!

Img 0478 copy small

Oh wow, can you even still find a decent nice condo with a good location in PJ at RM300k or below??? I thought it's almost non-exist. If yes, must be quite old and run down or in some outskirt location.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

I am sure there are, if you want a decent size built-up, it might be quite out of place. If you dont mind smaller units, then chances are higher in central locations. My friend once brought me to PJ somewhere near Millennium Square, showed me a very VERY run-down double storey and the asking price was 750k, and that was almost a year ago. It was relatively small, I think smaller than 25x70. And seriously it was so run-down that it looks absolutely perfect for a horror movie shoot.

070215 small

Symphony Tower @ Cheras South (For Sale)

New Launching Hot Selling Property! Best Investment Opportunity!
(Most elegant & the highest tower in Cheras South)

http://yap-rony-property-and-real-estate.blogspot.my/2015/07/symphony-tower-cheras-south-for-sale.html

Omar side small

Hi,

I have a nonbumi unit in Melor Apartment, Bangi. it is a low-medium cost apartment with 1 parking lot. Gated & Guarded...Currently tenanted and it's easy to find a tenant. mostly occupied by young couples and students. If you are creative and want to increase the rental, u can furnished your unit ....

Profile pic small

please find, Neo Damansara or Ritze 1, Damansara Perdana

Omar side small

another area to look is Bandar Sri Permaisuri. It's getting harder to get $300k. but i may try Cemara Apartment, it is walking distance to LRT Salak Selatan

D  c0392b small

@omar, most of the high rise in Bandar Sri Permaisuri is leasehold ya? And I'm also curious is the rental market there? Does rental match to property price? For example, if I buy an unit at Cemara Apartment at market price, is the rental able to cover the installment + maintenance? 

P  2c3e50 small

Many more available now given the poor market....

B  27ae60 small

go fill in the form at www.rooftophunter.com.

Agents will propose to you bro

P  2c3e50 small

Thanks Roofy. Very useful website. Have u tried? I wonder how fast is their response??