Profile small

A bungalow house tenanted to old folks home with house no.44

House owner wanted to sell it for another investment. The house has been renovated and it's about 5 years.

The other 2 neighbour houses are vacant and next to it is an empty land. Basically that is only 1 house occupied in that particular road. Surrounding are bungalow and terrace houses. Location nearby main road.

Any idea who will be the prospect?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Own dp small

Hmm, the number is something I wouldn't want to buy in the first place. Sorry to say but I don't really like the number "4"

Besides that, Where exactly is the place roughly located in the Klang Area. If its located in the middle of the city centre with everything in convenience. I think it can have a good market price.

Profile small

Hi John! 

It's nearby Taman Batu Tiga. 

I'm looking for organization that interested to take buy this property and continue let out to this old folks home. 

Thanks for your sharing! 

C  16a085 small

u can try those philanthropist who always participate in charity events 

Img 20180903 081357 small

@sweeen126 out of humanitarian reasons, some Investors may not buy..unless they are dead sure the old folks can find a new home.

Own dp small

When there's always a will, there will be a way. Try to reach out more to the local council or NGOs and see if they know or can share out this.

Img 6323 small

@sweeen126 if you don't mind, you may send me details at my email, maybe i can try to ask a dato from a NGO, wish he could help.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@sweeen126 thanks for sharing