Price
D  c0392b small

Property price has been shooting up since 2009/2010. The price hike got soften since 2014 but the transaction remain high in 2014. Transaction slow down has been observed in in 2015 and some experts are anticipating price will hit new high in 2016.

Discussion of property price is meaningless unless we are talking about particular region. For example northern (Penang), city center (KL/Selangor) and southern (JB/Iskandar). During the discussion, it would be more meaningful if we can drill down on specific type of property whether it is residential or commercial; whether it is high rise or low rise, etc. During the discussion, it would be more meaningful if we can drill down on specific type of property whether it is residential or commercial; whether it is high rise or low rise, etc.

Would like to hear from the experts here to share your view about your outlook of the property market in the particular region.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

I'm not an expert but i would like to know as well! hmm I guess property price will raise again end of 2016 to 2017 as the first phase of the klang valley mrt going to finish !

James bond craig junio2006 small

Property prices kept on increasing year by year!!!! Horror! I think it will still be increasing despite the economy crisis now....

P  2c3e50 small

Too general to look at property as a whole. have to dissect it into different property types, price range, area etc to study in more detail. Prices in one segment may go down but the other segment might go up.