E33c9f8c e595 419e 838f 0db2e7d77e59 small

Hi Guy,

previously i have shared a lot experience how to do investor.

Let open this discussion for investor discuss how the way to do to increases rental income.

Feel free and leave some your comment here if you have any experience.

Chill

SHARE THIS TOPIC

20200413 174401 small

@planaresidence nothing can do, unless owner can do renovate there are unit is bad condition and some existing old building condo maintenance is bad, especially cheras area & ampang area,if high end yes ,but middiam & low cost no lo, and i saw alot at pj area is really good, so i like pj

Own dp small

Things can be done to increase Rental income or make the property easier to be rent out compared to others:

- Make sure its clean and furnished with the necessary items

- Fixed the leaking problem, drainage problem, faulty plugs/sockets/switches and etc

- Market your rental unit across everywhere to get a higher change to rent it out

20200413 174401 small

@JohnL yup i agreed with you john,

22491574 140977873195817 4349349523831729083 n small

If you are not making a Monthly Net Operating Income from the rentals of your property, you are already losing money.  

If you are serious about getting MORE rental ringgit than your bank loan+expenses, you may want to consider coming to my "Rent and Grow Rich" Master Class 1.0. 

My email : unclejameswong@gmail.com

Mobile/watsapp : 017-3219898

20200413 174401 small

@unclejameswong james may i know how much

Hi Mr. Rain Tan, thank you for your enquiry. 

Below are more info for your consideration.

*Note: Many REN Agents have attended my classes and found it very useful to sell more and rent more. Peace.

@font-face{ font-family:"Times New Roman"; } @font-face{ font-family:"宋体"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Calibri"; } @font-face{ font-family:"SimSun"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; } p.MsoNormal{ mso-style-name:Normal; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0pt; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun; mso-bidi-font-family:'Times New Roman'; } span.msoIns{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single; color:blue; } span.msoDel{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:line-through; color:red; } @page{mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;}@page Section0{ } div.Section0{page:Section0;}

“ How To Rent Rooms and Grow Rich” Master Class 1.0

Business Strategy :

1. 10 Tips How to be a successful multi-tenants Landlord.

2. 10 Tips How to be a smarter multi-tenants Landlord.

3. 10 Tips How to be a stress-free multi-tenants Landlord and go on holidays.

Savings Strategy :

1. 10 Tips How to renovate your unit cost-effectively to get a better ROI.

2. 10 Tips How to save money on your utilities bills, repairs & maintenance.

3. 10 Tips How to make more money by managing your property without outside help.

Marketing Strategy :

1. 10 Tips How to write the perfect Room-4-Rent Advertisement.

2. 10 Tips How to find and reach all the Quality Tenants that you want.

3. 10 Tips How to make your prospects take your room and give a booking fee.

Management Strategy :

1. 10 Tips How to write the perfect Rental Agreements.

2. 10 Tips How to write the perfect House Rules Charter.

3. 10 Tips How to make and keep all your Tenants happy.

4. 10 Tips How to handle your Renters complaints effectively.

5. 10 Tips How to minimize your risks exposure in your multi-tenants property.

Success Strategy :

1. 10 Fatal Mistakes that Inexperienced Landlords always made.

2. 10 Reasons Why you should be a multi-tenants Landlord.

3. 10 Profit Centers if you manage your own property.

4. 10 Habits of a Highly Effective Landlord.

5. 10 Tips How to Rent More Rooms and Grow Rich.

The above Master Class 1.0 course classes with be conducted by :

Uncle James who has 17 years business experience and expertise in the students, nurses and working adult rooms rental business in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Cyberjaya, Setapak and Petaling Jaya.

Other experienced Guest Speakers with relevant expertise in room rental management will be invited to share their experience and expertise too.

Under this 19 topics, there will be many related sub-topics which will further enrich the Participants with more in-depth knowledge that only an experienced rooms-for-rent operator knows.

To ensure that Participants can REALLY get the fullest absorption of information and knowledge, Uncle James will only take 5 Participants at each course.

The venue for the full course shall be at Uncle James office at Suite 225, Block B2, Level 2, Pusat Dagangan Setia Jaya, Bandar Sunway.

Refreshments, bottled water, lunch and course materials will be provided.

No video-taping, photograph-taking or recording is allowed.

Cost : RM900.00….bonus one free prebooked Refresher Course *T and C apply.

Please watsapp me for the Classes Calender if you want to know when you can attend. 

Thank you.

@unclejameswong uncle James, would you mind to share some more useful tips to prove that your course really can help other people? I trust that it will add value for you too.

Own dp small

Wow, Uncle james, You have course to coach. That's really helpful to alot of RENs out there. Which area are you based at or you are going across every states to give the training?

@Eric Chong : Thanks for the advice about sharing some useful tips to prove that my course can help people.

Tip No. 1 : "Bribe" your condo JMB repairman to do instant repairs for you.

Tip No. 2: Never allow smoking. 

Tip No.3 : Never add your tenants on Facebook or Instagram.

*if you want a full explanation, come to my course.

@JohnL : Thank you John. I am only doing it in Bandar Sunway in my own office to make my course affordable to everyone, especially RENs.

10 Benefits when you attend my “How To Rent & Grow Rich” Master Class 1.0

1. Property Agents can learn some tips how to convince rental-income investors.

2. Property Agents can learn how to do this room renting business themselves.

3. Newbie investors who want to learn what are good-rentals properties.

4. Investors who wants good cash flows on their properties.

5. Investors can learn how to WISELY renovate their property for a faster ROI.

6. Investors whose current rentals cannot cover their monthly mortgage.

7. Investors who are having problems with their Tenants.

8. Investors who have trouble renting out their properties.

9. Investors who wants to consider doing this room-renting business full-time.

10. Investors who wants to build a passive income stream for their retirement fund.

Thank you .

Peace.

@font-face{ font-family:"Times New Roman"; } @font-face{ font-family:"宋体"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Calibri"; } @font-face{ font-family:"SimSun"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; } @list l0:level1{ mso-level-number-format:decimal; mso-level-suffix:space; mso-level-text:"%1."; mso-level-tab-stop:none; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:0.0000pt; text-indent:0.0000pt; font-family:'Times New Roman';} p.MsoNormal{ mso-style-name:Normal; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0pt; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun; mso-bidi-font-family:'Times New Roman'; } span.msoIns{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single; color:blue; } span.msoDel{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:line-through; color:red; } @page{mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;}@page Section0{ } div.Section0{page:Section0;} @font-face{ font-family:"Times New Roman"; } @font-face{ font-family:"宋体"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Calibri"; } @font-face{ font-family:"SimSun"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; } @list l0:level1{ mso-level-number-format:decimal; mso-level-suffix:space; mso-level-text:"%1."; mso-level-tab-stop:none; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:0.0000pt; text-indent:0.0000pt; font-family:'Times New Roman';} p.MsoNormal{ mso-style-name:Normal; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0pt; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun; mso-bidi-font-family:'Times New Roman'; } span.msoIns{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single; color:blue; } span.msoDel{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:line-through; color:red; } @page{mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;}@page Section0{ } div.Section0{page:Section0;} @font-face{ font-family:"Times New Roman"; } @font-face{ font-family:"宋体"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Calibri"; } @font-face{ font-family:"SimSun"; } @font-face{ font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; } @list l0:level1{ mso-level-number-format:decimal; mso-level-suffix:space; mso-level-text:"%1."; mso-level-tab-stop:none; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:0.0000pt; text-indent:0.0000pt; font-family:'Times New Roman';} p.MsoNormal{ mso-style-name:Normal; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0pt; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun; mso-bidi-font-family:'Times New Roman'; } span.msoIns{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single; color:blue; } span.msoDel{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:line-through; color:red; } @page{mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;}@page Section0{ } div.Section0{page:Section0;}

Dear All,

So sorry, my replies have so much of jumble, because I had copy & paste from my files, didn't know it will show up here.

First time I am posting here, please forgive my carelessness. 

Peace. 

@unclejameswong Nice Sharing Uncle James, i would like to catch up a section with you for your course asap. 

@Eric Chong : Thank you Eric, for allowing me to  share. Yes, please watsapp me - 017-3219898, it is always a pleasure for me to meet and chat with young enterprising people.

Btw, I  can also customize a "How to Rent & Grow Rich" Master Class for anyone who wants to have a private team coaching of 5 pax. 

Thank you.  

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@planaresidence thanks for sharing