Signature 28 logo  custom  small

https://eccris.bnm.gov.my/eccris/pages/sec/login.xhtml#!

Is this any different previously where we just insert our MyKad to any Bank Negara branch for our Credit Report printout?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Own dp small

Oh we can do that our self in the Bank negara. Sorry, didn't know about that. I just know now they have just launched this E-CCris whereby everyone can register themself for the first time login at Bank Negara or any participating places and get it done online now.A good initiative

@JohnL 

Yes, easier for everyone. Nonetheless, we still need to register in person initially at any BNM branch. Anyone registered?

S  e67e22 small

i have been searching for this.. looks like just implemented recently... anyway must go do 1st time registration... i will give it a try next time when i have time... 

Too bad BNM do not operate on weekends or beyond typical office hours...

W  f39c12 small

they should have do everything online...much user friendly

@wilsonwwws2 

I think because of tighter security and P&C issue. BNM require us to go personally to register to setup our online account initially.

Img 6323 small

Wow. thanks for sharing, but no time to go register yet. haiz

Anyone managed to try e-CCRIS since they launch?

Img 6323 small

No, because it's kinda troublesome where you need to go to branch to setup E-acc first. exactly same thing goes to most of our e-government thingy. How do we visit to their HQ or branches during working hours and some dont even open for business on weekend. 

@windzneom 

If Bank Negara follow UTC or RTC hours, that would be convenient for everyone to visit in the evening and even weekends.

Img 6323 small

Ya, agreed. UTC is awesome! And they are way more efficient than normal office.

@windzneom 

Making good use of tax payer money... 

I think we are the only country in the world to offer government counter services outside of normal working hours?

Own dp small

@domng Truly agree with u dom. Make use of what we have paid.

Img 6323 small

@domng I'm not so sure if we are the only. Hope they make use of what we paid for every year seriously, but i can say we are really improving 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@domng thanks for sharing