Landed property vs condo 1
Logo3 small

这两种房产哪种较优越,是没了结的争论。今时今日公寓在城市内四处可见,事实上大多数位居市中心的新项目就是公寓。当然有地住宅还是有的。

两种房产皆有利与弊,胥视买家的利益所在,但买家的利益是什么?

一、安全

房产自居时最重要的就是安全感。但在有地住宅与公寓之间,大多数人都会选择公寓,因为感觉到比较安全。然而事实上许多有地住宅是围篱社区,对居民来说也是十分安全的。

当然,公寓的保安破关风险会较低。通常公寓有门禁保安系统,在每重入口都有门禁措施,让你刷卡到户,而且也有保安定期巡逻。当建筑物里有安置电眼时,破门行窃的机率也会较低。而说到私密性,由于有门禁阻拦,当然不会有什么推销员等的不速之客现身门前。

在多重门禁措施下,居民会感到较安全。相对而言,有地住宅就是依地皮而建,布局宽阔,破关擅闯的风险也较高。我们可以这样说,公寓的把关会比有地住宅来得多。

二、条规

每幢公寓通常会有各自一套的条规与规范,居民间应遵守,而且也有物业管理法团来确保人人遵守这套条规。但人性是不爱被管的。我们通常都是以自己为重心点来设定条规,如果你要我行我素,那么有地住宅会比较适合你。

当然,一些有地住宅是允许你为屋子外观髹上你所喜爱的颜色,反之在公寓则没有这种自由。再说有地住宅通常都有门前庭院供你停放车子,或做些园艺玩意,基本上有地住宅是不受管的。

当然,一般基本认知还是要有的,例如要保持家门洁净,或是避免入侵邻居的居家范围。

三、设施

这就不用争论了,公寓一定是赢家。因为公寓一般上附带设施,成为小区设施,不论是泳池、活动大堂或是烧烤区、健身房,甚至是便利店等,都是为你的方便而设。

如果你赶时间,你甚至可以在公寓楼下的便利店买些小吃急速解决。当然有些公寓楼下,甚至可允许承办婚宴,虽然这是不大常见。

但是,要享受就必须付出代价。你是否愿意掏腰包每月支付物业管理费?你有可能连那些设施也没有沾到或使用过,但基于你是业主就强制性要付费。而且物业管理费是胥视不同公寓而定的,所以你要当公寓业主前,最好了解清楚物业管理费的架构与详情。

四、屋价

有地住宅通常价位高于公寓,这也是为何许多人选择公寓,皆因其价位适合。但在增值方面,过往记录显示有地住宅增值会较大,但公寓则有租金回报市场。

但是个人财力也不能不考虑的。在决定买哪种房地产之前最好审视自己的财力。你是否负荷得了有地住宅的每月供期?又或者你是置业公寓要招租却无法高价出租?这里面有许多可能性的,都胥视个人置业目标而定。

说到最好谁是赢家?两者皆不!有地住宅或是公寓各有所长与弊病,一切回归到你要物色怎么样的物业,在投资方面也没有绝对的答案,因为当中有许多因素影响。如果你还是头痛,不妨考虑 PropSocial 的物业对比功能,那么你就可以做出明智选择。

(Translated by: Clark Kee, 6th Feb 2018)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Own dp small

Pros and Cons for the difference. Couldn't really fulfil everything unless you have $$$

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@JohnL 

Agree with you.

Be in Landed or Condo property. With enough $$$ and holding power, you are spoiled for choices when it comes to investment and own stay options. 

W  f39c12 small

@domng rarely people purchase new landed for investment (aka rental) as the price is rocket high and dont think location is as good as condo due to limitation of land

@wilsonwwws2 

Agree. Landed homes are priced quite high recently... If you have bought a landed home 10 years ago, it would give good rental yield by now. 

Img 6323 small

Exactly. Due to limitation of lands, those landed projects are really quite outskirt but yet still pricey. 

@windzneom 

Better traffic accessibility will bring satellite cities closer to the city center than before. 

I cannot even imagine staying far away from KL without the highways and MRT.   

Img 6323 small

Hopefully MRT would have better and better coverage!

@windzneom 

I heard from my friend... some MRT stations such as Taman Midah is under utilized... I guess people are still used to driving around on their own.

Img 6323 small

public transport still not a first choice of the public. Not like other country tho. 

@windzneom 

A lot of folks still prefer driving around in their own vehicles. Which they think provide better Safety and Convenience. 

Own dp small

The public transport ain't the first choice for everyone. Perhaps government will really enforce the public security in order to have a safer country then everyone will be feeling safe on the road if they really wish to walk to the nearest public transport.

@JohnL 

Enforcement is always the key...

Of course the safety culture in the community plays a part as well. 

Japan and Singapore are good examples. 

Img 6323 small

Well, yea, public safety is a concern too. When I'm in singapore or taiwan, i can walk on the street without feeling stress, but in malaysia, every bad thing come to my mind.hahaha

@windzneom 

I think when we travel to a foreign country, and the people speak a language which we do not understand it... This situation is even more stress. Haha

I once had an experience in Paris, where i cannot differentiate the Pull/Push sign (in French)  on an entrance... I kept on Pushing a glass door, in the end a passerby help me open the door. What a stressful and embarrassing experience! 

Img 6323 small

haha! kinda awkward situation. 

@windzneom 

Haha, I did not have any smartphones to help me translate back then  

Even with smartphones as your virtual guide nowadays. It is still better to have a friend who can speak local language, bring you around town in a foreign country. 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thanks for sharing