Jn profile picture small

What is your view ?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 6323 small

Ya i heard it in news! Well, in hope that property market price will drop abit in a result of this case.

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

RM22.26 Billion divide by 34,532 = average price per unit RM644,619

i think the numbers show that residential properties are overpriced.

I wonder how much units unsold and value for commercial properties?

Jn profile picture small

These unsold units should be  mainly the overpriced residential condos , serviced residences ....Developers should give more rebate to buyers in order to sell them...

20150527 023646 1 small

Agreed, by market forces, the prices will eventually drop since no takers/low demand

J  d35400 small

@domng " RM22.26 Billion divide by 34,532 = average price per unit RM644,619"

- Agreed, and I think these are mainly overpriced condos...

Img 6323 small

It's all depends on the developer finance power whether they wanna take the risk to remain the price or lower it down. 

Jasper photo3 small

if developer got good project can contact me, i will try to introduce to my prospect. 

@windzneom 

If developer have no holding power... no choice but to lower the price to attract investors. 

I believe for unsold completed condo units, the developer will need to bear the maintenance/security fee. 

20150527 023646 1 small

Wait for durian runtuh

@carmenfoong 

Problem is, we don't know when it will actually hit rock bottom prices...

My suggestion is, to invest if you feel comfortable with the current price and are able to hold onto it.

Img 6323 small

@domng yes exactly! I agreed to what you said. 

@windzneom 

I wonder if property prices in general, will have some discount during the 3-month tax holiday period (0% GST). 

Will the reintroduction of SST raise the property prices?

Img 6323 small

@domng  i have positive thinking on this case so far. I don't think so, because GST doesn't really affect much on property price. Just several developers reduce their price when 0% GST

@windzneom 

I believe building materials will be cheaper with 0% GST. 

Those properties which are completed, their value should be decided by market supply-demand. What do you think?

Img 6323 small

@domng I agreed to what you said. Well even building material cheaper also doesn't really affect much on property price if developer didn't want to reduce the price, isn't it

L  9b59b6 small

The problem is people do not know about those property which completed but unsold , most of the buyer only focus to the new project. Also, many of these completed properties are far away from the city. Therefor , unsold ~~~

@lucia 

If completed projects are far from the city, and not well maintained... then I am not surprised the potential buyer/investor will rather go for newly launched development. 

Of course, must consider projects from reputable developers, else the project might be left uncompleted, while you still need to serve the bank loan!

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@jenniferng thank you for sharing