Airbnb propsocial
Logo3 small

作为在马来西亚首选的度假住宿,Airbnb的受欢迎程度正在蓬勃发展并且迅速增长。去年,Airbnb在马来西亚的收入为4,810万美元,比2016年的2,330万美元高出了两倍多。凭借其短期租赁的概念,Airbnb通过让房主向公众展示他们用于旅游与商业用途的房产;再加上Airbnb的广告,我们不禁为所有装饰精美和价格合理的民宿着迷不已。

然而,尽管拥有各种优点,基于马来西亚对于短期住宿的法律规定仍不明确,托管或租赁Airbnb还是存在着它的缺点。根据报导,政府认可此计划,并简单的强调只要当中不涉及欺诈或犯规行为,都是属于合法的。至于房主与租客之间的个人协议,对Airbnb的做法和注意事项并没有任何官方规定。尽管如此,这里还是有些提议和看法:

产业管理(联合管理机构)实际上有发言权

(照片源由 : jneteler.smugmug.com)

至于对任何民宿问题所采取的行动,说到底,还是回归到住宅建筑的产业管理层手中。特别是如果该房产是属于分层地契的话,那么他们绝对有权利阻止或禁止Airbnb服务。某些高级公寓甚至已经对Airbnb说“不”,而有些公寓则采取了比较轻的措施,比如不允许进入游泳池或限制使用其他住宅设施等条例。

根据DBKL的官员表示,在开始Airbnb之前,公寓或高级公寓的房主必须先咨询管理层的意见。只有在管理层同意之下才可以经营短期寄宿服务,要不然,居民就应该遵守相关的法律。在没有遵守相关条例的情况下,房主有可能被起诉,而最高罚款可达200令吉。

Airbnb的问题究竟出在哪里?

(照片源由 : dewvation.com)

虽然并不常发生,可是还是有居民对Airbnb服务以及短期租赁做出投诉和提出疑虑。最显著的莫过于对Airbnb客人自由进入公寓的安全相关问题表示关注。尤其是涉及那些使用通行卡保安系统的公寓或高级公寓更是令人担忧。

允许更多人,尤其是外人进入安全的住宅建筑内,意味着需要更严格的保安措施以避免发生任何不必要的事故。最重要的是,为了要确保居民的安全,必须要限制对外人发放通行卡数量的监管。可惜,对大多数的公寓和高级公寓而言,这还不是一个普遍的作法,根本不足以应付日益蓬勃的Airbnb服务。

其他令人难以接受的还包括了噪音问题。有些租客或客人根本不尊重邻居,在家里大开音响制造噪音、举办派对、胡乱邀请外人回来、甚至将宠物带入公寓内,打扰其他住户的生活作息。非法停车、滥用公共设施以及卫生问题也是无监管的经营Airbnb的缺点之一。

不同州属对短期租赁的处理方式

(照片源由 : Vulcan Post)

除了吉隆坡和巴生谷地区之外,Airbnb服务和短期租赁实际上正在马来西亚各地蓬勃发展,有些州属也已经对该行业采取了一些相关措施业以及设定指标。

例如,沙巴州已经正式确认通过Airbnb进行短期租赁是违法的行为。根据哥打京那巴鲁市政厅(DBKK)表示,原因在于Airbnb是一项属于短期寄宿的商业活动,缺乏专属拥有权,而且家政服务也需要经过批准,所以必须申请商业执照而并非通过普通方式进行租赁。

虽然沙巴旅游、文化及环境部支持Airbnb的服务,但是公寓乃住宅物业,因此不能用于商业用途。然而,随着短期租赁行业不断发生变化 ,现时还不确定Airbnb在沙巴的这项禁令将持续多长的时间。

与此同时,据报导,在槟城州的槟岛市政厅(MBPP)也已经向那些利用房产提供短期住宿的房主做出罚款。最主要的原因在于短期租赁的经营者或房主,已经违反了房产只用于住宅用途的法律规定。

分歧的社区反应

(照片源由 : ElizabethTai.com)

Airbnb的租客和客人也在网上分享了一些他们的经验和评论。他们也表明,有些情况下,在大厅迎接他们的是住户反对Airbnb的横幅,从而也带出一个明确的信息,即居民并不欢迎他们的到来。

尽管看起来很不友善,但并非所有居民均如此。

许多人仍然支持民宿的做法,因为它是在竞争激烈的房地产市场中,赚取额外收入的绝佳途径。毋庸置疑的是,分歧的反应仍然是无法避免的,不过,只要短期租赁受到适当的管制,还是会有被居民接受的余地。

结论:

总而言之,Airbnb或类似的短期租赁服务,可能需要一段时间才得以完全适应马来西亚的短期住宿监管法律。在那之前,你对这件事情又有什么看法呢?你觉得公寓或高级公寓应该禁止Airbnb的服务吗?抑或只要租客尊重其他住户就不是一个大问题呢?

在我们的讨论区分享您的想法吧!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

20150527 023646 1 small

Totally banning short stay is totally not acceptable especially now in the current depressed rental markets. The person who handles should take the precaution especially in the take their NRIC or passport of the guests. Also find out more of their professsion. Hope this helps in filtering out the illegal activities...

J  27ae60 small

(1)I am staying at Regalia in KL and am a first-time homeowner. Currently it is one of the hottest places for home sharing and Airbnb. When I got this place years ago, I was told it will be a place good for professionals as it is near KL central and will be quiet as well since at that time most of the tenants was office workers and expats. Now the living condition of this place has deteriorated so badly that I am not even sure it is livable anymore for long term tenants and home owners. I bought this place as my first home and was very happy even though the unit was small. But there are many who bought it for investments and when the housing market became unfavorable. Many dabbles with Airbnb and soon found out it is very good income. I have no more neighbors that I recognised anymore. Almost every day I will have random strangers around the corridor talking loudly and being noisy. The rubbish room will always be full of rubbish that are not properly disposed off and also contributed to cockroach infestation. And the so-called guests (customers) of all these hosting is not only loud and rude but have totally no consideration for people living there. They literally thrash the place. My private car park has been parked illegally so many times and when they leave, they literally chuck all their rubbish on the floor of the car park. Even early in the morning around 3am to 4am, you will have these customers talking or shouting loudly at the common garden area thus disrupting sleeps for people who needs to work. The gym equipment is always out of service due to damage, both pools are full of tourist, the common wall near the lifts area are dirty with cigarette burn marks and shoe soles marks etc etc.

J  27ae60 small

(2) Not to mention now the hosting are done by professional host management agencies whereby they managed it for the owners to do Airbnb. They will keep their house keeping staff staying in one of those units so that it will be convenient for them to manage. These staff are mostly foreigners and I am not even sure whether they are documented or not, but will have master access card to all levels of the floors whereby homeowners are only allowed specific access to your unit’s floor. When you have unregulated Airbnb services like these, it is very unfair to the legitimate people who own and stay there. Sometimes when it was too noisy and I come out to complain, these customers will get aggressive and self-justified for their anti-social behaviors because they paid to stay there. When supporters of Airbnb said it is not fair to the host that are making money out of it if there’s regulations and all. What happened to fairness regarding people who do really live there and it’s their only home?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@admin_ps thank you for sharing