Propsocial halloween
Logo3 small

“....Feeling curious, she opened the box and to her shock, there was a doll with her resemblance, head disassembled, poked with needles and covered with blood! “NOOOOO!” she screamed and threw the box away. Then she heard a weird noise from the inside of the house. She turned and there it stood—a ghostly figure staring at her!”

Hola Peeps! Attention to all creative scriptors out there: This is an invitation for you to join PropSocial.my’s Halloween Spookiest Story Contest.

Halloween is just around the corner, so we are pretty sure that you have been watching scary movies and you have your own spookiest story to tell. Let us feature your story and share it with the world. Demonize us with your crazy spooky Halloween story and make sure you scare the heck out of us! Prove to us that your story is the most terrifying tale ever!

There will be no entry fee. All you need to do is:

POST YOUR STORY IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW! 

The best story will be chosen from the most-liked story by our users and will be featured at PropSocial.my’s Discussion page.

Good luck!

Rules & regulations:

1. Submission date: 11th–28th October, 2018.

2. Participants must be Malaysians aged 18–65 years.

3. The story must be between 150–250 words.

4. The story may be either written in English, Mandarin or Malay.

5. POST YOUR STORY IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.

Feeling a little competitive already? Now is the chance for you to win one of these prizes:

1) Grand Prize: A buffet lunch for two at One World Hotel worth RM200!

2) Free-entry ticket (for 1 child and 1 adult) to KidZania Kuala Lumpur (10 tickets available).

3) Voucher worth RM50 for a dine-in at Vineria restaurant for an unforgettable Italian culinary experience (30 vouchers available).

Submit your story in the comment section below

Sponsored:

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Chinese ad 4621 326x150 01

R  1abc9c small

It was pouring rain that night, the streets were darker than usual. The lamp posts were dysfunctional; some were flickering and some just shut off completely. There sits alone a girl, soaking wet, stranded at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere despite it being past the time for any bus to come by with a dead phone and nowhere to go. 

After an hour without a single car passing by, she suddenly saw a pair of lights down the road. She was elated but the car swerved abruptly around 30 meters farther and stopped. She tried waving to get it's attention but there was no response. In a matter of seconds, the yellow light gradually changed to a red hue. 

Then she saw it..crouching on top of the car, a dark figure with limbs twice as long as that of a human's. For some reason, every bone in the girl's body was yelling "RUN!" yet she stood there, frozen by the putrid smell coming off of it and the squelching sound it was making. The creature turned its head towards her and screeched loudly as she finally made her move and sprinted towards the woods behind her. In an instant, the car flew towards her direction but missed her by an arm's length and crashes onto a tree. 

She ran farther into the darkness of the woods; the awful smell only getting stronger and stronger until she stopped, saw something and realised, she was running towards it's pack.

L  f1c40f small

A single drop of blood lazily rolled down her cheek. Aria was hoisted up on a rope by her hands, her feet mere feet above the ground. She was swaying gently like a pendulum, and during each movement, her arms felt like they’re about to pop out of their sockets. She tried screaming, her voice failing to escape her lips.

Feeling drowsy, she opened her eyes to watch a guy, also hoisted up a few feet away. He was awake and swinging vigorously trying to loosen the knots. He shushed her as the knots came loose, and he landed with a thud. Quickly rising on his feet, he came up to Aria saying, “I’m Jay, I’ll help you but shhh….”

Aria nodded and Jay proceeded to remove her knots swiftly. Soon enough, Aria was on the floor while Jay was trying to help her up on her feet. That was when Aria noticed the large silhouette lurking behind the shadows of the dimly lit room, and a smile spread across Aria’s face.

“Ugh… Come out already! I’m in a desperate need of a shower!” she screamed at the silhouette. Jay looked confused.

A large scaly figure slithered towards them, body of a snake and head of a human and its fangs dripping venom, “Ah, these hero types taste the best!” its voice reverberating. “Well, Bon Appetite,” said Aria and left the dungeon locking in Jay with the creature. His future dawned upon Jay and a bitter smile was on his lips.

U4uco6vftgz0z7kn0v6er64dy hyqdfbkwxw5ygbiau5voarizm3hk0 gebyqs u small

Dear Sir,

I am looking for a new project to partner or mentor. I have a wealth of experience and funds ready to invest in the right company. If you are honest and competent in handling a quality and fast growing business, you then get back to me (adamabakary834@yahoo.com)

Thanks,

Mr.Adama.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@yuukiwhite thank you for sharing