Propsocial halloween
Logo3 small

“…… 在好奇心的驱使下,她把盒子打开,然后被吓着了!盒子里放着一个血淋淋的娃娃,娃娃的头部已经被拆下来并且被针扎着,然而最可怕的是,娃娃和她很相似!

“啊!!!”,她尖叫,惊慌失措地扔掉盒子。接着,屋子里传出怪声,她回头一看,有一个鬼魅般的身影,正在盯着她!….”

想象力无限的您看过来!诚意邀请您参加《PropSocial.my万圣节恐怖故事竞赛》。

万圣节就快到了,相信您已经看了一些恐怖电影,脑海里也有一些恐怖故事想与大家分享。就让我们成为您说故事的平台,帮您把故事说给大家人听!而您需要做的只是发挥您的吓人功力,将故事恐怖化、恐怖化、再恐怖化,向我们证明您的故事是最可怕的就行了!

这个竞赛无需报名费,参加方式很简单,只需将您的恐怖故事张贴在下方的评论栏,获得最多用户按赞的精选故事短文将被转载到PropSocial.my的社区论坛页面。

祝您好运!

条规:

故事提交日期:2018年10月11日 至10月28日

参赛者必须是马来西亚公民,年龄介于18至65岁之间。

故事字数须为150至250字。

可选择以英文或中文或马来文书写。

在下方的评论栏贴上您的恐怖故事。

感到蠢蠢欲动了?您有机会赢取以下其中一(1)项奖品:

大奖:One World Hotel 双人自助餐午餐价值RM200!

吉隆坡KidZania趣志家免费入场券(一(1)位成人以及一(1)位孩童)(10份)

Vineria意大利餐厅用餐优惠券,价值RM50(30份)

立即注册参加!

SHARE THIS TOPIC

R  1abc9c small

It was pouring rain that night, the streets were darker than usual. The lamp posts were dysfunctional; some were flickering and some just shut off completely. There sits alone a girl, soaking wet, stranded at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere despite it being past the time for any bus to come by with a dead phone and nowhere to go. 

After an hour without a single car passing by, she suddenly saw a pair of lights down the road. She was elated but the car swerved abruptly around 30 meters farther and stopped. She tried waving to get it's attention but there was no response. In a matter of seconds, the yellow light gradually changed to a red hue. 

Then she saw it..crouching on top of the car, a dark figure with limbs twice as long as that of a human's. For some reason, every bone in the girl's body was yelling "RUN!" yet she stood there, frozen by the putrid smell coming off of it and the squelching sound it was making. The creature turned its head towards her and screeched loudly as she finally made her move and sprinted towards the woods behind her. In an instant, the car flew towards her direction but missed her by an arm's length and crashes onto a tree. 

She ran farther into the darkness of the woods; the awful smell only getting stronger and stronger until she stopped, saw something and realised, she was running towards it's pack.

L  f1c40f small

A single drop of blood lazily rolled down her cheek. Aria was hoisted up on a rope by her hands, her feet mere feet above the ground. She was swaying gently like a pendulum, and during each movement, her arms felt like they’re about to pop out of their sockets. She tried screaming, her voice failing to escape her lips.

Feeling drowsy, she opened her eyes to watch a guy, also hoisted up a few feet away. He was awake and swinging vigorously trying to loosen the knots. He shushed her as the knots came loose, and he landed with a thud. Quickly rising on his feet, he came up to Aria saying, “I’m Jay, I’ll help you but shhh….”

Aria nodded and Jay proceeded to remove her knots swiftly. Soon enough, Aria was on the floor while Jay was trying to help her up on her feet. That was when Aria noticed the large silhouette lurking behind the shadows of the dimly lit room, and a smile spread across Aria’s face.

“Ugh… Come out already! I’m in a desperate need of a shower!” she screamed at the silhouette. Jay looked confused.

A large scaly figure slithered towards them, body of a snake and head of a human and its fangs dripping venom, “Ah, these hero types taste the best!” its voice reverberating. “Well, Bon Appetite,” said Aria and left the dungeon locking in Jay with the creature. His future dawned upon Jay and a bitter smile was on his lips.

U4uco6vftgz0z7kn0v6er64dy hyqdfbkwxw5ygbiau5voarizm3hk0 gebyqs u small

Dear Sir,

I am looking for a new project to partner or mentor. I have a wealth of experience and funds ready to invest in the right company. If you are honest and competent in handling a quality and fast growing business, you then get back to me (adamabakary834@yahoo.com)

Thanks,

Mr.Adama.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@yuukiwhite thank you for sharing