Jn photo small

Anyone know the actual procedure How to apply for the conversion of  TNB tariff from Commercial to Residential if the property is under Commercial title but is for residential use only .


U4uco6vftgz0z7kn0v6er64dy hyqdfbkwxw5ygbiau5voarizm3hk0 gebyqs u small

Dear Sir,

I am looking for a new project to partner or mentor. I have a wealth of experience and funds ready to invest in the right company. If you are honest and competent in handling a quality and fast growing business, you then get back to me (adamabakary834@yahoo.com)



C  e67e22 small

You need to write in a letter to the nearest TNB branch near your place, stating that your unit is for residential purpose. You also need to fill in a form requesting for conversion to residential rate, the form can be get from the TNB branch.

Besides, some newly handover project's JMB will helps the owners to bulk submit application form. Do expect few months for the whole procedure.

10801904 1496362597304778 9138858461841505208 n small

@jenniferng contact tnb

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@jenniferng thank you for sharing