C  16a085 small

Did anyone lodge a complaint to BOVAEP before? Usually how long it takes for BOVAEP to reply/update to you regarding the investigation result?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Property namecard small

my case was 3 days few years ago.   a negotiator took off my bundling and hang hers. 

C  16a085 small

@keithlum you filed your complaint via email? Will they provide you with their action against the culprits? 

Property namecard small

@henry     filed a complaint with photo attached. They board called me to find out and proceed the checking. Status unknown to me,  I rechecked the location the next day, the particular negotiator's bundling gone.

C  16a085 small

@keithlum oic, I filed a complaint against an illegal agency company, maybe it will take them some time to investigate as I emailed them about one week ago. 

Img 6323 small

@henry i would like to file a complaint against an illegal agency too, they are not found in the board list, and the agent REN is doesn't exist. She is very rude and scolded me as I'm asking if can co-broke with her or not when i found her banner on a unit balcony. After check everything only i found out she is a broker with an illegal agency. 

C  16a085 small

@windzneom Unfortunately I have not received any updates on the status of my complaint from the board. I will try to email them again to follow up the status. Anyways, you should file the complaint against this illegal agency too. There are too many of them and is tarnishing the industry image.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@henry good discussion

Img 6323 small

@henry yes exactly! 

20150527 023646 1 small

they take like forever, my experiences, few weeks and even called nobody answer, have to call many times and after someone pick up they will tell you will get the person in charge to call you back and they will take another few days...

C  16a085 small

@carmenfoong so eventually did they take any action? Actually no choice la, who else can we lodge our complaint to? 

Img 6323 small

@carmenfoong sigh what to do

20150527 023646 1 small

i hope someone become the "police", enforcing institution's KPI...hehehe