Oldklangroad
P  2c3e50 small

If u drive along OKR from Sunway to Mid Valley, I am sure u can notice the number of development projects on the left and right side of the road. Many of these projects are developed on freehold land. If one is looking for a residential unit for own stay, which project do u think is the best option??

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Kate chew small

New property or subsale?

New one, there's CitiZen, I think just launched. Subsale, Saville Residence not bad. I like it.

P  2c3e50 small

Anyone know what is the name of the one next to Pearl Point? Another one before Scott Garden (previously used to be a college or institute they are upgrading it to become a condo??

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 

I would recommend you Merc Residence @ Tmn Desa 

There is only 36 Unit being built, and the price vs the one that is currently building in OKR is more or less the same... 

I find this place nice and cozy not forgetting lots of privacy... 

the only condo in KL whereby almost each tenant knows each other within that building itself.

P  2c3e50 small

Thanks, will get more details. Monthly service charges must be very high given the small density...

P  2c3e50 small

Looks good. How old is this Merc Residence? Occupancy rate? Is the Management/JMB doing a good job? Access roads congested or not?

Pic small

Hi Mr Pan, Merc Residence around 8 years old...

Free Hold unit...

Management and security guard terrific.... and the security guard there can recognize each and every tenant unit number by seeing their face...

access road not bad... got a few road to go in and out from there... 

Building Management Manager (Mr Paul) very friendly and observant.

The developer is  AM-EL Development (the one that built Dataran Merdeka), Setapak Ria and Merc Residence (with other project in Melaka and Penang)

Three Type:

Type A: 1205sf
Type B: 1067sf
Type C: 1021sf

Occupancy .... 90%

P  2c3e50 small

smallest unit will cost how much? residents are mainly tenants or owners? strata title out already? where to park second car?

Pic small

Mr Pan, there are ample visitor parking right outside the condo :) all for merc residence

Strata Title out already :)

mostly owner and some foreign tenant :)

smallest unit no stock now (but got last transacted price lah)

the other 2 i got ;) 

1452540 10151666427342657 16153632 n small

Hi, my partner and I are recently viewing some properties along Old Klang Road, are there any good recommendations within a 500 - 600k budget?

Billing 123 small

Hi @SamanthaW, may i know do you prefer freehold or leasehold, new project or sub-sale? Feel free to contact 014-6376359 for further details.. can help you find the property that you wanted, no problem. 

S  f1c40f small

hi all...

old klang road...traffic concern

1.  i can see road widening here and there.  However, the frustrating part are those drivers who happily parking on the road; creating traffic to very slow move and unnecessary jamm.  example by scott garden, and pearl international hotel.

2. many residential development just/about to complete and still new ones yet coming up.  Meaning heavy traffic expected.

3. old klang road is overdue for LRTs.

4. Buses plenty... good.

1452540 10151666427342657 16153632 n small

Thanks @Sam@Hai, we're looking at freehold preferably a new project but sub-sale is fine if its in good condition. We are still scouting at OKG and PJ for our property.

@Sharifah thanks for the additional information, I think double parking is always a concern...hopefully the traffic police will enforce more patrol in such areas but I suppose parking is also limited that is why there is a problem in the first place?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@ppnnkk2011 good sharing