Seremban
P  2c3e50 small

Any recommendation on good value secondary landed properties in Seremban? Which area? House prices in new developments have increased significantly and coming close to Klang Valley prices.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

Nobody is interested in Seremban properties???

1601139 10152045012567807 754699745 n small

If you never go to Seremban or u are not from Seremban, it is kind of challenge for u to know more about Seremban project. For seremban property, i would suggest you take a look on the map 1st then only go on real site survey the access way and the area.

wikimapia.org is very useful web portal for you. Survey through the map on the access way and location. As i know, Seremban got few local reputable developer there such as Seri Pajam an North Elegence (personal know them).

Later on, u also can browse some of the developer website to look for their existing and coming up project.

Anyway, property is always about location and price. Hope this method can help u a bit.

P  2c3e50 small

Thanks. I'm more keen on secondary and older properties caused the price is much lower. New developments are priced very high.

P  2c3e50 small

With High Speed KL-Spore Railway (having a stop in Seremban) and recently announced in 2016 budget the Malaysia Vision Valley development from Nilai to PD covering 108,000 hectares, with an initial investment forecast of RM5 billion... Seremban properties is set to soar....

P  2c3e50 small

2 years ago when I first started to look at properties in Seremban, I can easily find big DSL houses at prices below RM200K. Now the prices has gone up to above RM300K for subsales and above RM500k for new development. Better buy fast before it is too late...

P  2c3e50 small

Anyone familiar with Bandar Sri Sendayan and Bandar Ainsdale development? any comments?

Pic small

bought garden avenue long long time ago @ 35k

D  c0392b small

Is it common for people to travel from Seremban to work in KL? 

How smooth / bad is the traffic?

Pic small

got a friend of mine do that before...

but only for 2 months then he decided to rent a room in kl ... say it is more convenient...

probably when you drive too much you will get bored of it

P  2c3e50 small

Not only that - toll charges, petrol & car maintenance cost and time. Plus higher probability of accident cos more time on the road.

P  2c3e50 small

I found out recently that the KTM train from Seremban has a stop right in front of Mid Valley. U don't really need to drive ....

P  2c3e50 small

Always heard IJM's tagline in radio recently "work in KL, stay in Seremban 2"

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 Mr Pan... unless the company pay toll and petrol plus car maintenance... else for me i think it is quite difficult to stay in Seremban 2 lah..

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@ppnnkk2011 good sharing