New home buyers 1
P  2c3e50 small

In the last 3-5 years, there were a lot of new projects developed when the properties prices were "sky high". Now all these new developments are completed and handed over to owners. Many of these owners are actually speculators, they bought the properties to flip (to sell when it is completed) and make fast profits. At good times, I believe they can make at least 20-30% gain by flipping.
Given the times are not that good now, these speculators or flippers can either rent out the properties they bought, sell them out or hold. Holding without any returns is definitely not a good option. Renting out could be difficult due to competition and rental rate might not be good. So, many speculators want to sell their properties. Selling price might not be good also because many sellers.
So, it is a good time for buyers ...
Anyone know of where we can find properties like that?? It will be more helpful, if you can provide some info on prices vs a year ago or vs purchase price.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

hmm @ppnnkk2011, i guess it will be good if a platform can provide all the datas and judge whether they are undervalue / overvalue properties. So we can find these kind of properties more easier.

P  2c3e50 small

Unfortunately there is no such info ... I guess we have to do the analysis on our own.

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

Hmm @ppnnkk2011, just wondering, normally what will you do or compare and come out with your own analysis to check whether it is good buy?