Key recipient
Logo3 small

One of the soon-to-be tenants of De Kiara receiving the mock key.

Last weekend, Lembaga Perumahan dan Hartanah Selangor (LPHS) handed over the keys and offer letters to successful applicants of S P Setia’s De Kiara units under the Smart Sewa Scheme and S P Setia’s De Cemara units under the Rumah Selangorku (RSKu) programme. The event took place in Setia Alam.

Selangor’s Housing and Urban Living Exco, YB Haniza Mohamed Talha, presented the keys and offer letters to 21 successful applicants witnessed by S P Setia Bhd president and chief executive officer (CEO), Dato’ Khor Chap Jen.

The said RSKu homes are nestled within the award-winning Setia Alam township in Selangor. The thriving township spans across 4,000 acres and was awarded Gold in the Best Master Plan Development category at World FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards 2013.

“We take pride in having our Rumah Selangorku projects handpicked to be a part of the LPHS’ Smart Sewa scheme. We are also humbled by the confidence that LPHS has in S P Setia and honoured to be recognised for the quality and comfort of our homes,” Dato’ Khor said.

Under the RSKu projects that were built by S P Setia, a total of 2,814 units are high rise residences; De Palma, De Kiara, De Bayu and De Cendana apartments that are currently fully sold out.

Currently, 80% of the on-going apartment project, De Cemara, has been taken up, while the remaining 20% will be offered to successful applicants vetted by LPHS.

In addition, there will be 1,192 units of affordable housing planned for the upcoming phase. Once completed, the total units of the RSKu houses in the township would amount up to 4,448 units.

“We believe that the high demand for RSKu projects in Setia Alam is a result of Team Setia’s dedication and hard work to ensure that each project is designed to meet the needs and expectations of our buyers, equipped with the necessary amenities and facilities for added convenience,” Dato’ Khor added.

First launched in April 2004, Setia Alam offers a substantial 400 acres of green space, wetland parks and urban parks. The self-contained township has amenities such as Setia City Mall, Setia City Convention Centre, parks, petrol kiosks, neighbourhood-friendly retail outlets, numerous government and international schools, banks and restaurants.

The township is easily accessible, as the link to NKVE that was constructed by S P Setia connects Setia Alam with Shah Alam, Subang, Damansara, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur. Besides that, residents can find alternative routes via Federal Highway, Jalan Meru, Shapadu Highway and KESAS highway.

The soon-to-be-launched DASH and West-Coast Highways would add to the convenience of travelling in and out of the township.

To date, Setia Precast Sdn Bhd (Setia Precast), a wholly-owned subsidiary of S P Setia Berhad, has built more than 25,000 homes in the country using the IBS method including the RSKu homes and 5,000 units of government apartments in Putrajaya.

Other prominent buildings that were constructed using the same method are Setia City Mall, the Specialist Complex & Ambulatory Care Centre (SCACC) at Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL), and AIMST University in Sungai Petani.

Setia Precast had also recently received the highest Industrialised Building System (IBS) score in the country, at 93.95, from Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) for the construction of Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) Government Quarters building in Setia Federal Hill.

(12 September 2019)


My photo small

Good news to those looking for these category of house purchasers

20150527 023646 1 small

Congratulations for those successful applicants