Pic1 20200103145402 mah sing
Logo3 small

Image source: Mah Sing

Brand ambassador of Mah Sing Group has just given the further chop of approval to the brand by buying a home for himself at M Vertica, Cheras. It was revealed on the 3rd of December by Mah Sing, that Hong Kong actor Eric Tsang had just signed the Sales & Purchase Agreement on that day to purchase a home at said condominium.

According to a statement by Tsang, "I've visited Malaysia numerous times and this country always makes me feel like right at home due to the warmth of Malaysians, and I really enjoy the variety of food here. I am very much convinced and confident in this sustainable property development brand name in Malaysia.”

He further added that, "On the back of the group's strong brand presence and good track record, I am blessed to have built a special relationship with Mah Sing. I am pleased to be a proud owner of M Vertica, one of Mah Sing's many quality offerings.”

Tsang is a famous actor who has acted in many Hong Kong movies but is best known for his role in Infernal Affairs, and for the Hong Kong Super Trio variety show series hosted on TVB for the past 18 years.

Tsang first visited the Mah Sing headquarters and a few developments in September 2019 before making his choice of purchase 3 months later.

According to Mah Sing, "He was impressed with Malaysia's infrastructure and accessibility, especially Mah Sing's development in Cheras — M Vertica, due to its strategic location, the extensiveness of the development facilities and nearby amenities.”

Tan Sri Leong Hoy Kum, Founder and Group Managing Director of Mah Sing, noted that in Tsang was impressed with the developer’s quality product offerings in his past few visits to various other projects such as Icon Residence in Mont Kiara, Lakeville Residence in Taman Wahyu, M City in Jalan Ampang, and the M Vertica sales gallery.

He said that this is a testimony that Mah Sing’s products are in line with the needs and wants of foreign buyers, similar to how strong the Group is locally.

M Vertica is a mixed development that spans 4.5 acres. Their last 3 towers have recorded an 85% take-up rate. Tower D was just launched recently. 

(6 January 2020)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

20150527 023646 1 small

Since HK is in chaos now...more people will look outside of HK

Attachment small

@carmenfoong

Yes indeed. The properties in Malaysia is too expensive for ordinary Malaysians but affordable for expatriates and foreigners.