Speedrent
P  2c3e50 small

This is a mobile app where a property owners can communicate directly with potential tenant or buyer. How is this going to impact real estate agents?? Is this going to be like how UBER is impacting licensed taxi drivers?? Like to hear input from people in the industry...

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

I tried it, no one reply me >.< i think it wont impact real estate agents so much, as people still need help REA to rent their houses

070215 small

even websites will also kena affected a bit

L  27ae60 small

As long as they are not collecting money from the prospective tenants and also just a normal property platform....

Work small

Mudah also can let tenant or buyer contact owners directly long ago till now.
Market need agents. Uber is difference story.
Negotiation part is the key. If owners are too free to received 20++ inquiries and arrange for viewing then welcome and feel free to go ahead. But so far not many owner willing to do so.

D  c0392b small

Agreed with Yunsyn

P  2c3e50 small

Thanks for responding.

Img 0478 copy small

Majority of the owners actually do not mind paying for agent services to save them time and hassle. I guess this app is good for owners who has all the time in the world to manage the entire selling process all by themselves including advertising, show house, paperwork, etc. Also, I think agent can use this app to sell properties on behalf of the owners too.

1601139 10152045012567807 754699745 n small

The landlord will still need a good and responsive REN to help in handling the tenant issue within or after the contract. This middle man role is still important to make sure the whole thing going smooth and no headache for landlord side.

Agreed?

20151 idli05a 01 ph119553 small

Yes definitely agree, we as agents should take this as healthy competition, improve ourself and make our service worthy to gain more trust & credit from landlords. But I think the app would be great for landlords/tenant who wants to lease out the rooms instead of whole unit.

P  2c3e50 small
20150527 023646 1 small

It's free market can't avoid competitions, agreed with what was said above

Work small

Mudah have done this long long long time ago which customer can deal with owner directly. But only charge advertisement fee, not like agent charge commission. So Speedrent if charge commission then its need register as agency but not advertisement company. 

Don't Miss Out On This Offer!