Image from: DK-MY Properties

During this upcoming Chinese New Year celebration with DK-MY Properties' Kaw Kaw Savings' offers, owning your freehold dream home in the city with a state-of-the-art design intended to complement and enhance the cosmopolitan vibe of the city has never been easier.

From now until 28 February 2021, each successful booking for The Suite @ Jalan Ampang, D'Immersione @ Mont Kiara and DK Impian @ Damansara West (for only RM88) qualifies for one spin and win entry to win an "Ang Pau" giveaway worth up to RM 28,888, in addition to other awesome rebates. All DK-MY Properties come with an exclusive 24/7 contactless concierge service, Sama+. Sama+ is a value-added property management feature to the project that offers a comprehensive array of services and conveniences.

In addition to having class-leading facilities, DK-MY Properties units are built to be flexible in today's environment, aligned with modern standards for work and living being enforced at such a rapid rate. The flexible layout provides a clear distinction between living and workspaces without the need to commute or leave the building during this pandemic. Residents are able to work privately without the concerns of the usual work-from-home distractions. Alternatively, the space could be used for businesses or other forms of spatial adaptations, such as re-purposing your investment for short or long-term rental income with significant capital gains.

Managing Director and Founder of DK Group, Danny Koek said “DK-MY Properties homes, strikes the perfect balance of a versatile home that is investment resilient and provides a solution to future homeowners. With an integrated smart home A.IoT system, DK-MY Properties promotes a carefree and smarter lifestyle so you can live life to the fullest for generations to come “

To find out more about the amazing “Kaw Kaw Savings” deals, kindly visit DK-MY Properties sales gallery from Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 6.00pm, and on weekends and public holidays from 11.00am to 6.00pm.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

(4 February 2021)