Passport size picture ngoi small

Anyone using Smart Door Lock to manage their tenant better?

Some notes from gurus shared that it will help us to collect the monthly rental better since we can reset the smart lock pin number every month. 

Anyone implementing this?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

T  e67e22 small

I got this from Google -you may need to scroll down
(https://www.google.com/search?q=Is+Smart+Door+Lock+good&rlz=1C1RLNS_enMY815MY815&oq=Is+Smart+Door+Lock+good&aqs=chrome..69i57.3846j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)|

Are smart door locks worth it?
Smart locks might not provide life-changing security benefits, but you can't deny they have their perks. If you've lost one too many keys and can afford to go digital, it's definitely a worthy investment.

Are smart door locks secure?
Not only can many smart locks be hacked, but they also are proven to have other vulnerabilities like the ability to be removed with a flathead screwdriver. Since smart locks often work with an existing deadbolt, this may mean they have the same level of security as traditional locks.

Can smart door locks be hacked?
Yes, like most other digital devices, smart locks can be hacked. In fact, most smart locks have more than one vulnerability that puts them at risk for hacking, including plain text passwords, decompiling APK files, device spoofing, and replay attacks.

Are smart locks Safe 2020? Conclusion: Smart Locks Are Safe!
And most of us, at least in the US, have opted for security with deadbolts. These handy security devices are one of the simplest — yet most effective — ways to protect your home when you're away.

Do smart locks need WiFi?
A smart lock needs to be able to communicate with the rest of your smart home setup and with your phone. Most will do that using one of three common communication protocols: Bluetooth, Z-Wave or Wi-Fi. There are pros and cons to each, so you'll want to be sure to understand the differences before making a purchase.

Passport size picture ngoi small

@tactconsult noted. plan to get one for the unit i going to rent out. so many different models from RM 3 digit to 4 digit pricing. 

T  e67e22 small

@auctionproperty Please share your experience using Smart Lock