Post 760351 1438317224 thumb
Larryclockone small

Hi PropSocializers (if that is a word),

I am here to present a project of great value and I wish for you to benefit from it as well.

Post 760351 1438317224 thumb large

Taman Bukit Ros is a landed development that is situated in the town of Kajang. The project itself nestled in a land set within reach of many amenities and a matured township. The development consisting of 15 bungalows and 56 semi-detached houses. All of which are carefully and wonderfully designed and constructed by Lee Yen Kee (M) Sdn Bhd.

The dimension of the property are as follows:-
Land Area: 40x80 sq ft @ 40x90 sq ft (varies)
Build Up: 29.1x44.5 sq ft

Distance to amenities are as follows:-
- 6 minutes drive to Metro Point Mall
- 8 minutes drive to Plaza Metro
- 5 minutes drive to Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Kajang
- 3 minutes drive to SMJK (C) Yu Hua
- 2 minutes drive to SJK (T) Kajang
- 5 minutes drive to Kajang High School
- 11 minutes drive to Kajang Hospital

This small and guarded residence provides it’s occupants the security and comfort of home, the experience of living in a spacious environment, and the quietness to relax – away from the hustle and bustle of busy places.

Elevated from the surrounding developments, Taman Bukit Ros sets itself above the others in the area (quite literally). The view from the balcony displays the view of the city or the residence itself in all it’s beauty. When entering the development, residences and visitors alike will be greeted by security guards, after which, a view of a green open field fit for leisure of the home owners of this project.

The double storey semi-detached houses' price starts from RM1.238mil onwards and has a 10% discount. The bungalow units go for RM2.4mil onwards and has a 13% discount.

However, there are more coming soon! As Phase 1 draws to a close in the near future, new designs will be unveiled for you to see. To know more, please contact me @ 0173785335 or email me @ larryyap.ref@gmail.com. Thank you!

Floor plan a large

SHARE THIS TOPIC

20160228103457 small

Dear Larry,
Let me propose to my client and we cobroke.
Thanks
Wanazemi

Larryclockone small

Thank you Wanazemi! Good luck and all the best!

Att 1389527671120 10  k.k. sah  4739  small

Hi, this project still available for Sale ?