Anyone got experience or know about how to ask the bank to lelong off their property before? 

usually bank will lelong off the property while there is outstanding for few months. 

but it we got no outstanding can we still ask for it? coz i got a ruwahwip cant sell off within 10 years now, can apply for state consent to sell?