Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Hi property pros, I am considering to purchase a new landed home between Gamuda Gardens (Valeria) and Elmina East (Ilham 3). I really need some opinion on which to get. My budget is RM1mil, my work location is Tropicana, PJ. I currently stay in Sungai Buloh.

- Gamuda is leasehold strata, while Elmina is freehold strata
- Gamuda is next to NKVE exit, while Elmina East is right next to GCE exit
- Gamuda is around RM1.02mil, while Elmina Ilham 3 is RM940k
- Gamuda Valeria is more spacious at 2353 sf while Elmina Ilham 3 is 1964 sf
- I am a family of 4 (husband, wife, baby boy and a domestic helper)
- I work in Tropicana PJ while my partner works as a salesperson travelling the whole KV region frequently on a daily basis (but he mostly travels in the northern KV area, such as PJ, Kepong, Sg Buloh)

Those with experience, please share your views and what else should I be considering when purchasing a strata property other than monthly maintenance fee and renovation restrictions.

Thanks a lot.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Whatsapp image 2020 03 11 at 2.48.00 pm  1  small
Apart from its a freehold property (easy to sell in the future if yoi want to upgrade) Elmina is a better bet. It has so many exits and escape routes. Gutherie Hiway, Dash, NKVE and you can even use internal routes to Sungai Buluh road, Jalan Subang Airport. Moreover its a low density area plus it has all the fast food restaurants and coffee shops. If you like jogging and brisk walking it offers few jogging tracks to chose from.
Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

@mazyah_together Thanks for your opinion! I actually went ahead to book Elmina Ilham 3 a few weeks back. And your points were my thoughts exactly after much contemplation. Thank you!