Mine is Mudah.
You can visit my website too www.hartanahzico.com :)
As an investor and an agent however, these sites are the best for me:
1. Propwall to get a gauge of the property and the area
2. The Edge Property to get technical data i.e maps and reference price
3. Mudah its the easiest place to find below market properties
My no 1 site to get real raw information is Lowyat. There were times that I wanted to buy or have booked a property that I did not due to the information you get from there.
Mudah is good for low end properties say from RM300k and below. iProperty and Propertyguru are getting really expensive now and not to say effective. I rather use Propwall. Don't like Durian Property, they took agents' listings without their consent. Yes, although it's free service to us, but that's still not right.
1) iproperty (since the are pioneer in online property adv)
3) propwall - i like them as hv prop info, buyers/tenants lists althou some are fakes
4) mudah - heard from other agents good for rental markets
5) propsocial - new, gaining momentum althou hv glitch need to iron out
@ppnnkk2011.... hahahahhaa there are many portal that many can advertise for "FREE" but many misleading ads in it.
our board BO**A are only interested in catching those probation agents and those agent who did not comply to the regulations set by the Board (which some are pretty sad to say outdated regulations)
and never interested in making any enforcement to tackle those "Illegal Agent or so called Brokers in the Market"
many of the bad reputation or Con-Man arise from those so called Illegal Agent / Brokers that is not attached to any Realtor
and to the public the perception would be "Those Property Agent lo!"
in an actual fact those are not even property agent by profession...