Biji section17pj
P  2c3e50 small

I think Section 17 PJ is a very good location to buy a property. Although it is an old area and properties there are relatively aged, I think properties there have a lot of room for further appreciation due to its strategic location and availability of all public amenities nearby. There are options for landed bungalows/DSL/SSL, high end condo and medium range apartment. But u have to be aware that some are freehold and some are leasehold properties within Section 17 itself. I'm particularly interested in condo/apartments. Just to name a few - Astana Damansara, Tiara Damansara, Desa Pesona and Happy Mansion. Anyone has any comment regarding this location? Anyone has any listing to share?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

For those who do not know, u can still get a plate of 2vege+ 1meat mix rice at Section 17 PJ at below RM4.00... plus free Chinese tea some more!

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

at night there is also hawker shops ! nice food there too ...:D there is a construction ongoing right now where i think last time is pasar, anyone know what's going to build there?

P  2c3e50 small

It is Biji Living, developed by Conlay Construction Sdn Bhd, is a new mixed development situated at the former Sentosa Cinema site.This project comprises two 17-storey towers of serviced apartments and a 10-storey podium, which includes one floor of recreational facilities, seven floors of car park and two floors of retail shops, with AEON Maxvalue as anchor tenant.

Biji section17pj large
P  2c3e50 small

Biji Living’s price tag from RM750 to RM850 psf. No doubt this would spur Section 17 prices upwards!

P  2c3e50 small

If u are interested to get a condo in Section 17 area or PJ in general, consider Desa Pesona. Low density, spacious 1200-1400sf and prices are still very much lower than new developments... only around RM500 psf. Opposite at Jaya One area, those new condos are selling almost double of this price psf... Go get it before it is too late

James bond craig junio2006 small

Sounds like a good deal for that location. So, it's about RM600,000+- for a 1,200 sf unit in Damansara area? Unfurnished?

P  2c3e50 small

You're right James. Some might be furnished and some unfurnished. Anyway, just spend RM50K on ID and u will get a nice modern home.

P  2c3e50 small

Happy Mansion apartments 1200 sf with lift. 1st floor. 40 years old property. Ground floor are shops. Rental 1500/mth. Selling for 400K. Do u think it is a good buy??

Pic small

I use to stay in Happy mansion and a few people that i know bought the property in year 2000/2001 for 130k :) 

The property was developed by pjdprop long long time ago whereby block A back in the early 80s-90s era was meant for student hostel but was then re-painted somewhere in 2002-2003 where I was still studying and staying in Block A.

You might to install a water pump if you are staying in the 5 or 6th floor other than that it is still a nice investment amble of free parking (on first come first serve basis), there are still some food around and most importantly occupancy rate in that area is always 100% despite the condition of the property ;)

P  2c3e50 small

There are also news that Happy Mansion will be redeveloped - urban regeneration but not sure if it is true???

Pic small

I also heard rumors spreading around as well.. but not sure how true it is...

but for Desa Kudalari near KLCC area there are acquisition activity happening .... 

P  2c3e50 small

Saw an ad last few days, Happy Apartment 1313sf low rise 4R2b selling at 535K. I wonder if there is buyer???

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 happy apartment as in Happy Mansion @ Jalan 17/13? by pjd? or the walk up? 

P  2c3e50 small

Happy Mansion is the one with shops downstairs. Higher (8-10 floors) with lift. There are 3 blocks A, B and C. Happy Apartment is the one at the opposite of the road 5 floors with security fencing. Both by PJD.

If u have not tried the "char siew" at ground floor corner shop Happy Mansion Block C, I reco u to go and try. If i'm not mistaken the shop name is Chiew Yen.

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

The happy mansion lift is quite scary wan =,='' I'm the first timer there and the lift shakes ! my friend calm me saying it's normal >.<

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 did not know the one opposite happy mansion was happy apartment even though i had stayed there for almost 5 years during my college time.

yup the char siew not bad... 10 years ago it was more tasty :) but i do still go there off and on 

Pic small

@virspirit Nicholas, yes block A happy mansion the lift hahahahaha if you tried it during mid night it is even much scarier 

P  2c3e50 small

FYI, block C lifts are brand new! 

Guinea pig small

BIji Living sounds interesting! where's their showroom?!

P  2c3e50 small

Fully sold already. Developer is Kampung Manis Realty SB, office in Taipan...

20150527 023646 1 small

Happy Mansion Flats or nearby have interesting eateries/cafes

P  2c3e50 small

Yeah, nice place to go for lunch if u are working nearby. ample parking also.

P  2c3e50 small

Do u know that u can get KLCC view from Happy Mansion apartment? Now there is a 1100sf unit asking for 450K. Very rare that u can find unit for sale here. 

P  2c3e50 small

Block C has erected a guard house and will control non-resident parking. Better for the residents, but not good for the business premises there. Anyway, there are plenty of parking at the side of the main road. More improvement to the property is on the way....

P  2c3e50 small

Found out recently, Sherson the celebrity chef opened a food outlet called Hello! in block B. Try it our not bad

Own dp small

Oh, really. Gotta check it out soon. "Hello" Block B Happy Mansion?

E  e74c3c small

Thanks for d info!

P  2c3e50 small

For those who is interested, check it out. Biji Living @ Section 17 PJ is offering new units for sale. 

Img 5409 small

Always passby that area. Location wise considers good with easy access to many locations. 

P  2c3e50 small

Yes, very strategic location...

Own dp small

It is strategic, but now it's covered with all the High rise around it. Hopefully the road will be better after the completion of it. Mandy different kinda project is undergoing there causes the road to be terribly bad.

Img 5409 small

Agreed with JLean. The road surrounding the condo is quite narrow, one lane only. during working hours the road is quite pack. no idea any alternative road will be build or not.

P  2c3e50 small

Mentioned in the article, the road will be changed to one-way street and the drain will be covered up to make space for wider roads...

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@ppnnkk2011 good sharing