Melaka
C  8e44ad small

I encounter to this project located in Melaka, the hot tourist spot. Please give some feedback

3 rooms apartment, completed with ccc, commercial title, 1k+ sq.ft

Vendor absorb 6% GST, and building maintenance fees. Purchaser need to pay sinking fund only.

7% GRR each year, last for 15 years.

15 years later, guaranteed by back from Vendor. buy back price fix at 50% increment of current SPA price.

too good to be deal? please advice

SHARE THIS TOPIC

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

looks quite attractive! is there a any catch involved?  BUT after 15 years, they only buy back with 50% increment, meaning you only get around 3 - 3.5% each year (cagr: 2.74%), but considering you got guaranteed 7% rental return, so total up around 10% per year? i guess for a long term investment, not too good deal for me..besides, property's capital appreciation + rental yield, most of the time you also can get above 10% within 5 - 10 years if the location is right. Any sifu can guide on this?

C  8e44ad small

ya any advice ? It sound similar to those Retirement fund or Education fund offer by insurance company, but i think this is a lot more better because we get a house rather than just a paper of contract.

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

but many GRR project in malaysia don't work really well previously also ...besides, if the company bankrupt, you get nothing. if the deal is so good, why they want to give this kind of offer...just wondering, hmmm

C  8e44ad small

company bankrupt we still got the house ownership, this is why i said better than insurance education plan or retirement plan, cause that's just a paper of contract, and the insurance company might go bankrupt as well. Am i right?

P  2c3e50 small

what is the name of the project? do u have option not to sell back to them??