Img 20151120 wa0091 small

Are there any locations which you think will experience a boom within the next 3-4 years?

Do share any new projects you have come across within those locations as well.

SHARE THIS TOPIC

James bond craig junio2006 small

Ara Damansara!

Img thing small

Definitely PJ area.....

Pic small

Kuchai Lama 

Surrounding of Bandar Malaysia

Pic small

Add-on: Yes I would continue my investment as well... especially in auction property :)

P  2c3e50 small

Ronald, would like to know how is your success rate when bidding for auction properties? I find it very difficult to get (those that i want).

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 hi PNK, so far manage to get all the property I bid for... probably those property that I bid for was less famous and not much people looking into it :) 

there was once the property was being auction multiple times, and every time a new auction starts, the property price decreased by 10k, and happened on the 3rd time of the auction, I went in and manage to grab that deal.

Which property you tried but did not manage to get? Perhaps next round should there be a new auction that matches your requirement, I can provide heads-up to you?

P  2c3e50 small

Normally i look at the auctions advertisement in newspaper. will go for it if i see properties at really good price and in my favorite locations...

Pic small

by time it is auction in newspaper... i believe many will be up for grab already....

normally for smaller auction case, i would have to bring the buyer to the court room and early in the morning for the auction to start... 

i normally grab those deals :)

Kate chew small

In growing area but not 'hot' and congested yet. Maybe Cyberjaya, Sungai Besi, Sungai Buloh, Ara Damansara?

Pic small

@Kate what is your view about KL South? (Semenyih)

Img 0478 copy small

Depending on the spending power of the investor. If high, I would say Commercial or Factories / Warehouses would be a good direction to head to. 

Kate chew small

@imronaldsoo, Semenyih??? Very ulu la. Haha :)

Pic small

ya lo... but nowadays everybody is promoting that area... and i was wondering if i am there for retirement ok lah... having to travel from semenyih to kl everyday I think i have to think about it... unless i have a driver to drive me to work.

P  2c3e50 small

Ronald, if u go Semenyih, it's better to go Seremban...

Pic small

ya wo... Seremban more happening but more development is targeting Semenyih nowadays...