Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

2016 Buy Subsale or Project?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Pic small

For me it all depending on area and budget and whether it is commercial / residential property that you are going after 

My priority for 2016 would be as follow:

1. Auction (commercial and residential) 

2. Sub-sale  (residential)
3. Project (commercial)

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

Hi @imronaldsoo, how to look out for best deal for auction, well for me, probably new project 

Pic small

@virspirit Hi Nicholas, well to be frank there isn't much tip on how to scout out for the best deal for auction, as everybody definition of best deal would be totally different. One must always do their homework on their own with regards to the property they are interested in auction. You must do your land search, and also to check what is covered and not covered (any additional expenses involved, past quite rent, assessment etc just to name a few) 

And the million dollar question, your cash flow ($$$$$)

P  2c3e50 small

Buy from sub-sale, u have 3 options - sell, rent, stay. If u buy from new development, what choice do u have?

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011, buy from new development, upon completion, you still can sell, rent or stay... 

P  2c3e50 small

The problem is new high rise development have to wait for 3-4 years ... 

A  c0392b small

Survey and compare, whichever cheaper. Developer will have to compete with their own property that was built and sold before, and is now on the sub-sale market. I think most people now are looking for cheaper properties, or waiting for a speculator to go bankrupt when he loses his job..

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

@pnk And upon completion RPGT no more...

Johan hartanah emas 2 small

hopefully subsale got no big issue & impact

Jonathan de ho half body small

Subsale if you have cash

Project if not enough cash

And buy when you are ready

Img 5409 small

Buy auction property with lower price.  Buy subsales if it can provide positive cash flow after payoff loan. New project if aim for capital gain or maybe own stay.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Actually, where to hunt for properties on auction? Like is there any platform?

www.malaysianewpropertylaunch.com will have that soon for selected good choice of unit

Johan hartanah emas 2 small

go through website Auctionguru & other many auction web

K  e67e22 small

actually a good new project and their sub sale units still under buyer's consideration

K  e67e22 small

hi Zara

you may check it from lelongtips, auction mart, and ...

there are many auction property/vehicle website available

once you found a good one, you may contact the agent you preferred to assist you 

Ah thanks a lot

Pic small

also for auction property you need to check (if the bank would settle all outstanding including quit rent, assessment fee and etc till the date of SNP signed during auction) as i know majority of the bank does not do that anymore nowadays and thus you would have a big big amount to pay when you take over the property

Img 5409 small

still cover quit rent, assessment fee until the auction date, except interest/penalty not cover, and outstanding to developer, if not specific mentioned in POS. 

Pic small

if management fee is not convered it can be a bomb too... i have seen owner owing management fee for more than 30k... and like the auction property i purchased the management fee is near to 20k outstanding

Walao so many hidden costs. By the way, JMB wont waive the previously owed management fee amount? Its a must pay?

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

Both, as long you got money. The new development has very attractive package, subsales if you want buy for investment pls go out there alot of desperate owner want to sell their house at below market price..

I have a great project in KL City. 30% below market price and able to cover loan repayment with rental. So basically rental & appreciation is not an issue. Can call me to know more. 012-3760864

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@ Ronald.... good thing to take note... when buying strata titled property which may have outstanding management fee... not like utility bills where the utility company chase after the bill registered name and not the owner.

K  8e44ad small

hi ,which location refer ?

K  8e44ad small

2016 Buy Subsale or Project?

project 0% entry cost,many buyer will choose project

Img 5409 small

will buy project is price around rm350K with 750-1000 sf

K  8e44ad small

pfefer which location ?

Img 5409 small

KL PJ mainly :) for own stay or rent out also can.

Own dp small

@6011_3531_5354 That's a good deal, where is it approx located? Which part of Kl /Pj?

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@freemanwoo thanks for sharing