1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

As everyone know, property prices increase and every whatever, soft launch, hard launch, official launch, developers might want to mark up their price again ! So, as a buyer or investor, if we know the location is good and within our budget, how do we know the earliest property launch, so you are the like first 100 person to know the property ? Even, property portal online or online news, when you saw news about the property, probably there is a lot of people already know about it. Any tips or tricks ?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Pic small

Some developer got insight news :) 

On don't forget bank interest rate might be adjusting soon too.... 

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

Then where can we subscribe / get the insight news earliest? Hmmm, ya I guess so, hopefully the impact not that bad >.< See how this week announcement beh..

Pic small

ai yo where got subscribe one...

for many well-known developer when the property about to launch the website is ready and asking for you to register your interest 

1 week before launch they will invite these group of people for exclusive preview before the actual launch... some have early bird discount some dont but you can grab the unit... then some do the discount for public depends lo...

Kate chew small

Actually not necessary true. Because the property market is so soft now, developers are also desperate to sell their units. They are not throwing in a lot of freebies (such as rebates, etc) and some even still practice DIBS (although lawfully they can't). If times are good, developers won't even bother giving all these freebies and price will still continue to go up.

Ya, but back to your question, I guess you have to kawan-kawan with people who works with the developer :)

Pic small

more and more practicing DIBS nowadays due to the softness of the market

P  2c3e50 small

I thought DIBS is no longer allowed??

Pic small

oh yes DIBS officially not allowed... but some still do it but in another way :) discounts :) refund / rebate on staging ...

Pic small

Pity the developer also... nobody buy then end up abandon project... proclamation of sale etc etc