Pic small

Would you invest in Cyberjaya nowadays? Why?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Zikri white small

For condos or apartments no. Cyberjaya rental yield not good for those buying now. Those who bought in the early days of Cyber, rental yield is still decent. Perhaps another 5 years when the universities are fully max and MRT construction starts there may be movement. This property Shui Pool Villas did however pick my interest http://www.malaysiapropertynews.com.my/2014/09/shui-pool-villas-puchong-south-metrogen-rm1-3mil-.htm

As its the cheapest compared to other in the leasehold category.

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

I would like to invest in cyberjaya..I think cyberjaya is full of potential and government also focus in this area. There are a lot of upcoming catalysts, it's just timing..Anyone know any very new property launches around cyberjaya (maybe only 1 ~ 6 months)  ??

@zainalzikri , look nice but i think must be expensive >.<'' damn big

Pic small

Oh I see.... well i still have Freehold low cost on hand selling below 200k 

Kate chew small

I agree with @zainalzikri, if you buy property in Cyberjaya say 5 years ago, it'll good ROI by now. But the prices now has shot up very high. Almost same as buying in PJ or KL. Nevertheless, it's still a good location for investment as you can rent it out to university / college students and people who work in Cyberjaya or Putrajaya. 

Pic small

agree... with Kate... 

for me below 200k with 855sq ft and free 2 parking... the deal should be just nice despite it is low cost ;)

Img 0478 copy small

If property prices in Cyberjaya are much lower than PJ area, then yes I will for investment purpose. Quite a potential over there. But..... the location very far and inconvenient la....

Pic small

I went there last 2 weeks, noticed that there are many many new shop and shopping mall also built up...

well if i have to choose between cyberjaya and semenyih i think i will go for cyberjaya