Oversupply
Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

So many new development coming up, will it be over supply?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

It depends on which area and which segment/type of properties u are talking about?

@pnk how about Mont Kiara? 

Pic small

@freemanwoo

Would it be over supply? Wanted your professional thoughts on this too.. 

@ronaldSoo

for me I think still not over supply. What do you think?

Pic small

@Freeman 

my 2 cents would be, area dependent... for Sg Long / Bandar Mahkota Cheras, I do foresee the tending of slightly over supply at this point of time many unit is still vacant and not occupied. 

Work small

If over supply for certain area. I think maybe need 1-2 years to let its stable back. 

As for Mont Kiara even that is a lot condo but the segment not all same among each other.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Agree with Ronald, it is area dependent, I personally think Old Klang Road area's property is over-supplied.

A  c0392b small

lol, how many developments have you seen, is still selling their condos? I have seen plenty developer still marketing their condos for 2 - 3 years now. I would think that not only its oversupplied, but also nobody's buying at the same time.

Pic small

Mid-range income earner are more cautious with their monies nowadays and with the bank started to increase the base rate of housing loan (I thought it was supposed to be started off by M**bank, but to my surprise O*BC taken the lead on this first hahahahah) some are a bit skeptical to invest I must say.

A  c0392b small

The same OCBC article which was published said their based rate increase in Jan 2015, but i think its the wrong date, because the article was published in Jan 2016