Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

Many project coming up and so many project completed. What you guy foresee?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Pic small

though many keep mentioning market is soft, but there are still investors and people that need a property.

P  2c3e50 small

Experts' prediction - 2016 will be equally bad if not worse than 2015. they said 2017 will improve....

@PNK

Not sure how they predict? 

Pic small

depending on which sector and what type of project they referring to....

to me when there is needs they will be sales, just depending on the figure and requirement :) 

not sure whether the experts also manage to predict there will be more people going to be laid off in year 2016 or not due to the economy slow down, as this is actually interrelated 

R  8e44ad small

To me....i think the high-end properties will get affected.

Pic small

@raymondtan3 

those above 700k or 1mil?

or 3mil and above?

R  8e44ad small

@ Ronald Soo

1mil and above

P  2c3e50 small

Expert looks at economic indicators like GDP, interest rates, inflation, commodity prices, business cycle/trend, external factors etc to predict... all doesn't look good

Pic small

Well in summary year 2016 would be a flat year as predicted by some of the experts in the property industry. 

No matter what it is, there will still be transaction taking place most probably there isn't much percentile of increment compared to past previous few years. 

Work small

People still buying...just they have much choice and might take longer to decide. But if that is a bank value properties and buyer like it then will buy it as usual. 

Pic small

@yunsyn agree agree :)