Ioimall
D  8e44ad small

Am looking to invest in condominium.

Is Cyberjaya as good place for investment?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

K  e67e22 small

Yes. It is an education hub. So , you can rent to students there.

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

I think cyberjaya is growing, besides i think government plans to do more investment in the town too. "Malaysia Silicon Valley" by 2020? hmmm, hopefully ..

D  8e44ad small

Thanks. Stating to look into it.

Pic small

@virspirit

According to the Govt, Cyberjaya is indeed the Silicon Valley of Malaysia whereby Putrajaya is the Govt Administration Head Quarters :)

P  2c3e50 small

MEX makes the place more accessible from city center.

@ppnnkk2011 $$$

Pic small

MEX is now charging RM3.50 one way instead of RM 2.50 during my times when I work in cyberjaya 

K  e67e22 small

agreed!! now the toll price very cekik darah :(

A  c0392b small

Lol, the government tell you where to stay (buy in putrajaya, cyberjaya), make you pay toll to come to work in KL (privatised, direct award highway), and then make you pay a bundle for it (toll, road tax,petrol) .. and everytime I drive in cyber and putra, the roads are so empty.. i really like it though.. and alot of land around.. still i wonder in those kind of areas, properties are still expensive.

Pic small

@Aack2001 tell me about it... was scouting for a landed property in Cyberjaya but at the end of the day decided to stay in further area ... back to Cheras 

A  c0392b small

Putrjaya and Cyberjaya very nice, layout and such. But property location, is far from workplace, and cost to travel makes it an undesirable place to live. I would not want to spend 20% of my awake time travelling to and fro workplace, and pay a premium on tolls and LRT.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Its a good choice for investment, with a few universities around and so many offices, rental market definitely has potential. But if you want to stay there, you gotta get use to driving more than usual to get to city centres.

A  c0392b small

Haha, investment only when there is demand for it. If no demand from the Uni Student or office centres workers, it is not an investment. It is a white elephant. Example in Taman Semenyih Notthingham Uni, just look at all the abandoned full of grass bungolows. 

P  2c3e50 small

Pr1ma home at Cyberjaya Lake Front cost from RM273K.... if u fulfill the criteria go and apply

http://www.pr1ma.my/pr1ma_property.php?id=471&lang=bm#.VpOaQY9uKdI

A  c0392b small

Lol, personally i never seen PRIMA had never delivered a project for last 3 years. Tell me which?

Pic small

PR1MA property subject to registration + bg check + balloting.

I would have to pass :)

Profile pic small

Depend on type of investment. Creative investment such as rent-out a units per head not per units. Its working. I have an investor with more than 14 units here. Call me if you like to know more

Lucindatanlinlik small

Growing population, we have new project coming in, please log into www.lexicon.my for registration

hey @lucindatanlinli, share us more about it?? The site loook good :) I'm sure everyone here interested to know more about it

Lucindatanlinlik small

We have not gotten APDL, but if you are interested, can register first.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

@Aack2001 agree with you, but i think Semenyih more ulu than Cyber, Cyber's demand could be better.

Lucindatanlinlik small

Our company, Prima Group of Companies is a humble developer in Cyberjaya.  Many office buildings are built by us.  One thing good our project is we are going to install automated waste collection system, clean, no more smell for our garbage.  Unlike some developer, you have to walk very far to dispose the garbage.

S  16a085 small

(This post was removed by PropSocial administrator due to inappropriate or spamming content)