P  2c3e50 small

How and where to get info on what are the auctions available and listing of the properties on auction?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

Nobody wants to share info on this??

L  2c3e50 small

You can find some info here - http://www.insolvensi.gov.my

Hope this helps a bit! :)

P  2c3e50 small

Thanks. Not many auction properties there.

20150527 023646 1 small

Google for auctioners in Malaysia

P  2c3e50 small

yeah, there are a few major ones like PAH, NCM etc but not comprehensive ... might miss out some good deals from other smaller auctioneers.

P  2c3e50 small

Is it true that if a leasehold property is on auction, successful bidder does not need to get consent from state authority??

Pic small

Mr Pan, suggest you get a few auction agent to keep you posted :) on what you need .... as those website normally is not updated ... and by time it is updated the property had been auctioned out.

Imgj4907 preview small

Hi PNK I am agent for auction properties. Please PM me your email and contact so that I will email you the auction listings regularly.

Imgj4907 preview small

For Leasehold your lawyer will need to apply for consent even if its auction.

061  img 5963 small

Hope this helps:

Property Auction House Sdn Bhd
The biggest auctioneer in Malaysia
http://www.auctions.com.my/

Poly Properties E(3)0235
The main agency appointed by most banks to manage auction properties
http://www.auctionnetwork.com.my

James bond craig junio2006 small

A silly question - Is there ANY at all, Auction Property that allows buyer to view the inside???

The prices of Auctioned Properties are quite attractive sometime, but the worry of getting one like the Mont Kiara unit with dead body in it is quite scary. 

Img 5409 small

If there is tenant inside, you may ask for permission to visit the unit. Last time my property agent managed to visit few units stay by tenants and capture the apartment picture. 

http://www.lelongtips.com.my/ Usually I get the general auction information by this website, if the deal sound good only I ask my property agent to find out more information for me. Property agent is willing to helps if the bank is paying commission to get successful buyer. 

But I thought all lelong properties should not have any tenants in it anymore, no?

20150527 023646 1 small

Depending who is staying there...sometimes even after auction process over and you are suppose to get VP, people still living inside, so u hv to "get rid" of the yourself.

Img 5409 small

Bank will not evict the residents in the unit, new buyer need to settle themselves after successful bid the unit. If occupied by tenant is not too difficult to chase them out, or even can sign new contract with them without searching for new tenant. For owner, maybe a bit troublesome. 

P  2c3e50 small

I there is people staying in there, the purchaser. Get a litigation lawyer to issue a letter to the occupier and give the occupier a notice period to move out. If occupier refused, the lawyer will eviction order from the court to get the occupier out. 

20150527 023646 1 small

long long process....meanwhile whosoever occupying the house you bought if not paying rent...gets to stay for free...hehehe

Img 5409 small

normally i will write an letter to  the tenants in the unit first from day 1, while I successfully bid the unit, so they get 2 months time to move out during my 90/120 days auction property transaction period.

P  2c3e50 small

Even after u have successfully bid for the property, u are not the owner of the unit until full payment is made. Actually u have no legal right to ask the occupier to move out...U can only do that after u become the legal owner of the property.

Img 5409 small

Yes, you are right. We do not have the ownership of the unit until full payment has been paid.

However, Just a reminder letter, wrote it in nice way, no harm, not to evict them to move out immediately. Sometime tenants may not even know the unit already been lelong coz the owner never inform them. It helps new owner to smoother the process to get the unit. 

20150527 023646 1 small

Yes agreed totally

K  e67e22 small

better communicate with the tenants (if any) before go for auction

some tenants may ask for compensation to move out

compensation paid before auction normally less than after successfully bid

OMG the buyer have to get rid of the tenant themselves after the purchase!!!???? That's quite ridiculous. Will they be informed in advance before the purchase? So much of hassle. I rather not. 

K  e67e22 small

if you appoint an agent to assist you, then you may ask the agent to do for you, otherwise, bidder need to do by themselves

Imgj4907 preview small

Hi I am doing bank auctions and referrals or cobroke are provided. You can check the available list at www.mypropstore.com/propertyauction

regards vincent: 012 6705255

Img 5409 small

That is there is pros and cons in auction property, we need to find the balance. 

Imgj4907 preview small

it is always important to check the property first if it is occupied or vacant before actually bidding for it.

Kate chew small

@vincent_koh85, how to check? Care to share? :)

P  2c3e50 small

Go to the unit and have a look

Mtxx 20220221174543 mr1650848230340 small

my friend used to buy auction property she doing survey on her own by asking the neighbour

Own dp small

Never been through auction property before, Is the process the same as subsales process? Not familiar with this though. =)

Pic small

@JLean ... you should go... it is very interesting and if you are placing bet, it would be more exciting as comparing to gambling in Resort World.... your heart really beat very very fast.... 

Thats the feeling i have when i bid for my auction property in age 21

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@ppnnkk2011 good sharing