Puchong
C  2c3e50 small

Puchong seems to be on a high these days, yea. I know there are a lot of new ongoing projects, like the two new expressways, SKIP and KIDEX (latter due by 2018) and the LRT extension for Puchong along the Ampang Line. But these will only make the prices increase, right? Not to mention, there are already so many people living there and running businesses there too. I was in Bandar Kinrara, Puchong in July 2014, there was already so much traffic in and out of the area. I was there for a meeting but wanted to have lunch first. My God, it took me ages to find parking! As fate would have it, the meeting ended right on the dot at 5:00pm, and I was stuck in traffic trying to get out of Puchong! Thank God I don’t work there. I'm already working in Cyberjaya and I get caught in massive jams after office hours. So… Remind me, what is it that’s so hot about Puchong again, or is it just in Bandar Kinrara?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

J  e67e22 small

As for me selling puchong property for two year back. Puchong are one of the place I will said hot and reasonable price for Klang-Vally people to buy property for own stay or for investment. 

But bare in mind , puchong is a big place. Can said a lot good place or property is hide inside puchong. Yap puchong is jam, but if the place is not jam mean they is not people. No people mean no demand on property, Restoren, work  and business.

Kith   kin   freeman woo   kith and kin   photo by all is amazing small

One of the highest Transaction area.

P  2c3e50 small

started to be "hot" since the LDP was built. now with the LRT it will be hotter...

Pic small

Agree with @ppnnkk2011 comment's, a place where many younger generations would prefer to set their foot on.