Dianelynn.86 small

OMG I just heard from my colleague, PJ Centrestage is SO BAD!!! so much for new development is awesome and all the crap! Hear this!

- Toilet perpetually stinks because of bad piping

- Less than 1 year all the toilet inside fittings start to rust

- Small baby flies coming out from toilet drains

- Water always coming out from toilet drainpipes (EWWWWWWWW!!!)

- Quality of building VERY BAD! The moment she tried to drill a hole in the wall a whole chunk of the wall came off! 

- No proper service lift so the hotel restaurant just use the normal lift with rubbish water trailing on the floor all the way into lift

- Always got lift spoil, out of the 3 lifts always only like 2 working

- Because she was one of the first few tenants, they didn't tell her which is her designated parking spot. So when she parked in a random spot they clamped her even though the management already knows they did not tell her which is her designated spot! (wth?!)

- Management sucks!

She moved out the moment her lease ended! Her neighbour? Her neighbour didn't even wait! STAY AWAY FROM PJ CENTRESTAGE!!!!! O_O""

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature small

:-/ this, really helps. thanks for sharing. or else we wont know about it. because we are not staying there. the building looks really wow (externally)..

P  2c3e50 small

Thanks for sharing. This is the type of insider "news" that we want to know. The smallest unit there is selling at RM1000 per square foot!!!

L  2c3e50 small

Wow! It was said that the serviced of this apartment is run by Best Western hotel chain. LOL

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Ewwwwww....

- Small baby flies coming out from toilet drains????

- Water always coming out from toilet drainpipes?????????

Maybe its just one unlucky unit? Any other people facing similar problems?

Zikri white small

Thank God I did not buy this place was mulling about it for a while. But after seeing how empty it is and the bad comments I made the right choice.

P  2c3e50 small

Very sad to hear all this problem... is this another lousy made in Malaysia development or the problem with the property management??

Pic small

I did visit my friend once in that place, the water in the bathroom ... forever remain stagnant like a baby swimming pool. 

N  9b59b6 small

yupp... all true! and its not just that unit's issue. iv heard from other friends who have stayed there and all the units are kinda like that.. booo 

Pic small

just recalled, hot water supply also not constant... sudden hot sudden cold (not sure whether they had fixed that or not)

from what i experience it is giving me a thermocline (worst than my diving experience)

582346 10152384523328504 795652866 n small

Stay here for a year plus, can't wait to move out, worst maintenance I ever seen, first class facilities, puiiii !!!!!! just like a low cost flat, RM1k per square feet, my foot

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

wow sounds like they got some serious improvement to be done.

Profilepic small

Any latest experience to share? 

Jonathan de ho half body small

Thats 5 years ago... any recent experience?

Passport size picture ngoi small

There is a lot of rules & regulations on property agent on but very lenient to property manager, no proper SOP to enforce on property manager. Always her agent and agency get penalties, but for property manager...