Pjs13
Image small small

New development in pj sec 13 still worth to buy if the price is RM 800psf and above? Any insider news regarding the upgrade of the infrastructure at the area?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Img 5628 small

I think it is worth a shot as the whole sec 13 PJ is going thru the process of urban renewal. We will see more and more commercial activities coming in near future and upcoming developments. PJ land is scarce! This is going to be the NEW PJ!

Image small small

But there are numerous of choices if the price at RM8XX Psf. What is your thought and why say that PJ section 13 properties worth at this price range?

Img 5628 small

You see most of PJ properties are aging. They are old.
Land is scarce and limited in PJ.
Where else can u find such a new area in PJ?

The whole sec 13 is going to change. Existing industries will eventually convert to commercial. PJ state has already implemented the one way loop which has smoothen the traffic. Pinnacle is in progress next to Hilton and VSQ. Centre stage is up and running. Coffee bean, movies n a few restaurant is operating already. Plaza 33 & jaya shopping mall is up. Avenue dvogue completing soon. Pacific 63 in two years time. PJ midtown by Sime darby & IOI in 4 years time. Pacific star in 3 years time. F&N (more than 12 acres of land) is launching this year. PJD is launching soon next to KDU. KDU college has moved to utropolis & Paramount is going to developer the existing plot into a mixed development. Proposed KIDEX is likely to happen. Direct link from Jalan Semangat to Sprint. Not sure if you guys noticed that there are few factories have already converted into cafes (the well known - Artisan). Another thing worth mentioning is all development in sec 13 will need to meet the minimum requirement of GBI (green building index). How amazing from industries to a green environmental friendly township.

Image small small

Marcus you are right, I saw few factores has been vacated and I have a feeling that the area seems like a big bomb and its gonna be explode in few years later. I heard that the area is under the Special Area Plan by the city council and its gonna be transform to the commercial hub from the recent industrial area.

Img 5628 small

Can't wait to see what will be the launch price for F&N new Dev.
I think they will likely to set the new benchmark for Sec 13.

Image small small

I heard that The Star Publication HQ will be relocate at PJ Section 13, is it true? Where is their new office?

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

yah, will be relocate around there...but not sure the exact location

13615 10153703410373712 1093131854153132234 n small

It's a disaster waiting to happen. Oversupply.