A  c0392b small

Recently the government announced that all houses, ,300k is reserved for first time buyer.

How will this effect the overall property market?

Housing

For new housing developments, sale of houses priced not more RM300,000 to be limited to first-time house buyers.

Is this superficial because : Have you seen any developments <300k? 

This is only a feel good statement from the government. How about targeting loans approval instead? 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

I think its called RUMAWIP affordable house scheme right?

Zikri white small

No effect for most people unless you are buyer of properties in Kedah, Perlis, Perak and East Coast. As you can still buy new houses single and double storey houses below 300k.

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Aiyo so jauh la Zainal

Zikri white small

No developer in KL, Selangor, Penang and Johor builds new properties below 300k so since most investor concentration are in these states it will have no effect :)

A  c0392b small

Its not RUMAWIP program, it's a law. I think it forces most first time buyer to buy shoeboxes unit, when the price falls. Because that's what is only available new in the selangor and other developed area. Essential.. its the government telling you what to buy in order to support the building/property industry. If the government wants to do more to help first time buyers.. it can do through legislation and banking laws... it's such a fake initiative i felt from the government.