Gangster
F  16a085 small

The management office especially the Michael Eng is a total thrash. They won't protect your safety and they even threaten their own residents. This is not a good place to stay because when you want to reason with the people there, they will just raise their voice and threaten you. That idiotic brainless useless Michael Eng should be fired. He yelled at us and said things like he is our neighbor and he knows where we live and what can we do to him? He forgot the fact that we, owners are the ones who actually pay for their salary and he was so damn rude. Who does he think he is? Government servant? Or king of the community?

Please reconsider if you want to live here. It will definitely be a better place without the bunch of rogues being your security guards. Why should I pay the management office that only creates troubles for me?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Runaway fridge small

@Pissed_BukitOUG No, I'm not a resident there (thank GOD!). I'm staying in Kelana Jaya. Problem is, you can never tell when they start smoking. Sometimes you think it's in the morning, other times, evening and/or night. You know what, sometimes I find kacang shells on my balcony. My God, they cannot throw in the bin ah? Must throw down on other people's balcony. Very very inconsiderate, I tell you! Haih.

I hope your situation gets resolved soon, though. All the best to you!

Img 0478 copy small

Sorry to hear that. I am sure this is not the only condo or apartment with horrible management or tenant. One of the many headaches staying in a condo, I guess.

D  f39c12 small

sorry to hear that