P  2c3e50 small

Many people are saying this. Shops are closing down, businesses stop operation and companies are downsizing..

From what u can see or experiencing, is this happening now? 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

P  2c3e50 small

I was at Bandar Puteri Puchong commercial area at 9.30pm on Thurs, it was very quiet. I was at Taipan USJ commercial area yesterday at 9+pm and there was no traffic jam!!!

P  2c3e50 small

Hopefully we don't see a lot of furniture shops being burnt down or wholesalers/distributors of goods go missing ....

Pic small

There are some friends of mine that are still in Holiday till date... 

P  2c3e50 small

This forum also so quiet!

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Business is tough, I have friends in the auto industry, its rather quiet even before CNY where there are supposed to be many ppl getting their car serviced before the journey back to their hometown. Its not like before anymore. After CNY its even quieter, be it auto spare parts sales, or service workshop.

Other industry? I think quite same same also.

Pic small

IT is the one affected the most... sales very slow, Exchange Rate high... I never thought that those DELL equipment that I purchased 1 year ago actually appreciate... (due to currency fluctuation hahahaha)

Pic small

Oh coming back to this topic, there are many owner started to sell their property ... and soon there will be more auction property that will be floating to the market...

developer becoming more and more aggressive on rebate and finding more creative way to market their properties too

1380434 10201431210114979 1940676289 n small

yes, just like ecoworld providing business grants @.@ 

Screen shot 2016 01 21 at 8.27.17 pm small

Har, electronics will appreciate in price wan meh?

Pic small

@Zara_yeow hahahahha by law it does not lah ... but due to currency depreciation... yes... and if you notice even the second hand car appreciate in price compared to last year pricing... 

James bond craig junio2006 small

Actually from December - February everything was slow and affected. Not just property industry alone. Most industries are affected. Even recruitment was slow. I think it's a yearly trend due to holidays season. But the good news is that things are picking up since March. And hopefully it will continue.

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

thank you for good sharing